- Student suit against Powell dismissed
- Editorial: Moving statue does not erase history
- Judge halts Confederate statue removal
- Protestors form around Confederate monument
- U of L and city to remove Confederate monument
- Bevin allows university representatives a vote on BOT
- New business center aims for efficiency
- A&S to pilot new community service app
- Board of Trustees cancels no-confidence discussion
- Follett selected as new U of L bookstore partner
All posts tagged "Cincinnati"
- Fall for these break ideas
Whether you’re staying in Louisville or looking for a weekend getaway, the Cardinal scoped out the best things to do over fall break: St. James Art Fair The St. James Art Fair is back, celebrating its 59th...
- Posted September 28, 2015
- Smith’s last-second shot lifts Cardinals past Bearcats, 58-57
By Noah Allison The Cardinals of this year have needed a spark, a moment where magic is made possible and adopted as a part of the game plan. On Saturday in Cincinnati it finally came, with 2.2...
- Posted February 22, 2014
- Cincinnati holds onto victory despite Cardinals’ comeback
Miscues, breakdowns and a painfully familiar theme in many tough wins and painful losses throughout the season prevailed again to the woe of Card Nation as they lost Thursday night to the University of Cincinnati. In the...
- Posted January 31, 2014
- Louisville routs USF
By Noah Allison The twelfth ranked University of Louisville men’s basketball team rolled over USF 86-47 Wednesday night at the Sun Dome in Tampa, Florida stretching their conference winning streak to four games. Once again, U of...
- Posted January 23, 2014
- Louisville keeps Keg of Nails
By Annie Moore Teddy Bridgewater led the Cardinal offense to a victory in an overtime thriller against rival Cincinnati in what looks to be the final Keg of Nails, at least for a while. 23 completions in...
- Posted December 9, 2013
- Men’s basketball AAC preview
By Dalton Ray CINCINNATI BEARCATS Mick Cronin’s teams are known for rebounding on the offensive glass, long athletic defenders, and low percentage jump shooters. This year’s team should fit the same mold and will be led...
- Posted November 13, 2013
- Women’s AAC Preview
By Dalton Ray CINCINNATI Cincinnati still has most of what it had a season ago. Seven players started double-digit games for the Bearcats and six of them return. One of the returnees is Dayeesha Hollins, who took...
- Posted November 13, 2013
- Cardinal men’s soccer wins final road game of season
By Annie Moore The number sixth ranked University of Louisville Men’s soccer team saw the end of its unbeaten streak, but also a conference win in their final road games of the season last week. Louisville first...
- Posted October 29, 2013
- Slugger Field to host exhibition game
By Michelle Lewis Louisville Slugger Field is being called up to the majors. Many current major league stars have come through Louisville and some are making a return trip. It was announced on Sept. 19 that Slugger...
- Posted September 22, 2013
- AAC Preview
By Sam Draut Cincinnati The Bearcats return 13 starters from a 10-3 team that started 5-0 and reached the Top 25 in 2012. Tommy Tuberville was hired as head coach in the off season after Butch Jones...
- Posted September 4, 2013