- Brief: Attorney moves to continue confederate statue removal
- U of L adds urban sustainability degree
- Bevin’s higher ed cuts ruled legal
- Where are the Cards now: Chaz Embry and David Green
- Grigory Tarasevich looks to place in Rio
- Staff being paid less than national average
- Brief: U of L bookstore closing in transition to Follett
- U of L alumni bring experience to Derby
- Live Blog: Sights and sounds from #TLCDerby
- Backside Chapel supplies food and clothing to workers
All posts tagged "charlie strong"
- Bobby Petrino back at the helm
By Annie Moore— Former University of Louisville Head Coach Bobby Petrino is taking back the reins of the football program. Petrino was offered the position Wednesday, and his appointment was announced at a press conference and fan reception...
- Posted January 8, 2014
- Charlie Strong takes head coaching job at University of Texas
By Annie Moore Less than a week after losing its starting quarterback, the University of Louisville football program took another big hit on Saturday. Head Football Coach Charlie Strong accepted an offer to become the Head Coach...
- Posted January 4, 2014
- Louisville keeps Keg of Nails
By Annie Moore Teddy Bridgewater led the Cardinal offense to a victory in an overtime thriller against rival Cincinnati in what looks to be the final Keg of Nails, at least for a while. 23 completions in...
- Posted December 9, 2013
- Strong’s first recruiting class changes Louisville football culture
By Sam Draut As 20 seniors walked off the field at Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium for the final time after a 24-17 win over Memphis on Saturday, the mood was rather subdued. The 46,421 fans in attendance...
- Posted November 26, 2013
- Football defeats Houston 20-13
By Sam Draut Dominique Brown churned out 137 yards on 27 carries and two touchdowns to lead No. 19 Louisville to a 20-13 victory over Houston. “The line did a good job of blocking early for him...
- Posted November 19, 2013
- Football improves to 7-1
By Sam Draut The number 18 University of Louisville football team defeated South Florida 34-3 on Saturday at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa. After being dealt its first loss last week, the 7-1 Cardinals were led by...
- Posted October 29, 2013
- Louisville football falls to UCF
By Annie Moore Louisville football proved it was anything but invincible in front of a record crowd at Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium Friday night. The Cards were defeated by the University of Central Florida Knights 38-35 in...
- Posted October 21, 2013
- U of L football no longer controls its own destiny
By Sam Draut It’s the problem with pursuit of perfection in college football. As good of a team Louisville is, in a twelve-game season, they were bound to run into a game where the opposing team remained...
- Posted October 21, 2013
- ‘The Voice of the Louisville Cardinals’
By: Daryl Foust When I talk about ‘The Voice’, I’m not talking about the American reality TV singing competition or even the Season 5 contestant and 2011 Miss University of Louisville Olivia Henken. I’m talking about the...
- Posted October 20, 2013
- Louisville football defeats Rutgers, rivalry ends
By Noah Allison With Louisville heading into the ACC and Rutgers into the Big 10, Thursday night’s matchup proved to be the last conference rivalry game between these foes. U of L’s 24-10 victory closed the...
- Posted October 14, 2013