- Previewing the Clemson Tigers
- Suspect charged in Old Louisville assault
- Louisville shines in College GameDay atmosphere
- U of L’s Foundation board shaken
- Students on edge after Old Louisville crime spree
- Benz insists Ramsey and foundation chair must go
- Foundation and university meeting canceled
- U of L Foundation devalued under Ramsey
- Official under investigation set to retire
- University of Louisville Foundation cancels meeting
All posts tagged "campus life"
- “Where’s the Beef?” Campaign promotes healthy living
By Madison Thompson — The Student Activities Board held the “Where’s the Beef?” event on Sept. 15. The event was created to raise awareness for animal rights, vegetarianism and veganism. Many RSOs and on campus facilities were present...
- Posted September 16, 2016
- Nine tips for navigating college life
By Roya Fathalizadeh– The first year of college is unlike any other. You’re away from your friends and family, probably for the first time, and entering a new chapter in your life filled with unknown adventures and...
- Posted April 15, 2016
- Tim Wise Speaks Up Against Racism and White Privilege in America
- Posted November 18, 2014
- “Wear Red to be Fed” Kicks off Homecoming Week with Free Lunch for Cardinal Spirit
- Posted October 14, 2014
- Batter up: Home Run Burgers and Fries barely hits home plate
Be Esther Lee– There are no surprises at Home Run Burgers & Fries, located in Cardinal Towne. As the restaurant name implies, everything within the eatery is baseball-themed or related. Although a good place for the...
- Posted January 31, 2013
- It’s happening here: a hilarious collection of thoughts from campus
By Genevieve Mills– A friend of mine plays this game where he takes the subject lines of U of L’s emergency alert emails and adds U of L’s slogan “It’s happening here” to the end of it....
- Posted January 30, 2013
- #Outfitoftheday: What UofL wears to class
Austen Coales, a Psychology major, wears a bright red sweater from Target, an undershirt from Unique, jewelry from Target, and boots from DSW. Coales attributes her great style to the fashion she sees in magazines. Justin Smith,...
- Posted January 23, 2013
- Eating healthy on campus in 2013
By Aimee Jewell– With the outrageously long lines at most of the restaurants around campus and many students having extremely short lunch breaks, finding healthy food around UofL isn’t the easiest task. Here are five meals...
- Posted January 15, 2013
- Miller mold has been defeated
By Tyler Mercer– The long journey Miller Hall students have been on since the beginning of October 2012 is finally over. From their various relocated places of living, students have moved back into a now mold-free Miller...
- Posted January 15, 2013