- Foundation paid Ramsey nearly $3 million in 2014
- Judge says Confederate statue can move
- Brief: Attorney moves to continue confederate statue removal
- U of L adds urban sustainability degree
- Bevin’s higher ed cuts ruled legal
- Where are the Cards now: Chaz Embry and David Green
- Grigory Tarasevich looks to place in Rio
- Staff being paid less than national average
- Brief: U of L bookstore closing in transition to Follett
- U of L alumni bring experience to Derby
All posts tagged "campus life"
- Nine tips for navigating college life
By Roya Fathalizadeh– The first year of college is unlike any other. You’re away from your friends and family, probably for the first time, and entering a new chapter in your life filled with unknown adventures and...
- Posted April 15, 2016
- Tim Wise Speaks Up Against Racism and White Privilege in America
- Posted November 18, 2014
- “Wear Red to be Fed” Kicks off Homecoming Week with Free Lunch for Cardinal Spirit
- Posted October 14, 2014
- Batter up: Home Run Burgers and Fries barely hits home plate
Be Esther Lee– There are no surprises at Home Run Burgers & Fries, located in Cardinal Towne. As the restaurant name implies, everything within the eatery is baseball-themed or related. Although a good place for the...
- Posted January 31, 2013
- It’s happening here: a hilarious collection of thoughts from campus
By Genevieve Mills– A friend of mine plays this game where he takes the subject lines of U of L’s emergency alert emails and adds U of L’s slogan “It’s happening here” to the end of it....
- Posted January 30, 2013
- #Outfitoftheday: What UofL wears to class
Austen Coales, a Psychology major, wears a bright red sweater from Target, an undershirt from Unique, jewelry from Target, and boots from DSW. Coales attributes her great style to the fashion she sees in magazines. Justin Smith,...
- Posted January 23, 2013
- Eating healthy on campus in 2013
By Aimee Jewell– With the outrageously long lines at most of the restaurants around campus and many students having extremely short lunch breaks, finding healthy food around UofL isn’t the easiest task. Here are five meals...
- Posted January 15, 2013
- Miller mold has been defeated
By Tyler Mercer– The long journey Miller Hall students have been on since the beginning of October 2012 is finally over. From their various relocated places of living, students have moved back into a now mold-free Miller...
- Posted January 15, 2013
- How you can ‘gourmet’ your next bowl of Ramen noodles
By Anna Meany– There’s no denying that Ramen is the cheapest and most delicious snack at the supermarket – well, maybe not the latter. But it is cheap, and the microwave will cook one package in less...
- Posted November 21, 2012