- Trump rally reveals disconnect between message and action
- Faculty to demand greater role in university governance
- Club hockey and rugby take steps to build their programs
- Baylor too much for women’s basketball, Cards’ season ends in Sweet 16
- NCAA: Pitino did not adequately monitor Andre McGee
- Community gathers to remember Savannah Walker
- “A Muslim Marine” examines intersecting identities
- Attorney General asks students to fight sexual assault
- Vanessa Carlton talks life after “A Thousand Miles”
- Tempers flare in first budget forum
All posts tagged "Caitlyn Crenshaw"
- The Do’s and Dont’s of Recruitment
By Caitlyn Crenshaw– One of the many questions facing incoming and returning women as the summer nears its end is have you thought about going through sorority recruitment? Some girls may jump in ready to start out...
- Posted May 1, 2013
- New recreation center promises to revolutionize campus fitness
By Caitlyn Crenshaw– U of L campus is changing and the construction dust will soon be wiped away from the new student recreation center. Since construction began on the 128,000-square foot facility in May 2011, the anticipation...
- Posted April 30, 2013
- Unbreakable: Louisville’s Inspired 2013 Championship Run
In celebration of the University of Louisville’s NCAA Championship victory over the University of Michigan, The Louisville Cardinal, the independent student newspaper, is proud to announce the publication of “Unbreakable: Louisville’s Inspired 2013 Championship Run,” an instant...
- Posted April 10, 2013
- Millennials are the most stressed generation
By Caitlyn Crenshaw– It is midterms. You have spent more time in the library than in your bed. You have a full course load, and time seems more elusive than the raindrops on a gloomy Louisville day. ...
- Posted February 20, 2013
- Province Crime sparks attention
By Caitlyn Crenshaw– U of L students have been held at gunpoint in the Province student apartment complex in two separate incidents within the last two weeks. Kenneth Brown, assistant university police chief, told Wave3News that the...
- Posted February 12, 2013
- President Obama addresses the Millenials
By Cailtlyn Crenshaw– “For we remember the lessons of our past,” President Obama declared in his second inaugural address last Monday. Most notably, Obama remembered the lessons of Seneca Falls, Selma and Stonewall; however, these lessons seem...
- Posted January 30, 2013
- Flood watch: completed construction could curb calamities in campus cloaca
By Caitlyn Crenshaw– U of L has taken advantage of an incentive program offered by the Metropolitan Sewer Department to several institutions to collaborate on improving clean water and reducing flooding occurrences. Larry Owsley, Vice President of...
- Posted January 30, 2013
- Surviving finals without hindering your health
By Caitlyn Crenshaw and Michelle Eigenheer– As the end of the semester comes and finals come with it, good health may be hard to maintain for students as they exercise their minds instead of their muscles. It...
- Posted November 27, 2012
- Students urged to keep healthy during the winter
By Caitlyn Crenshaw– As the breeze in the air turns from somewhat chilly to downright cold, many students find lying on the couch more appealing than venturing outside for a workout. However, with finals looming on the calendar,...
- Posted November 20, 2012
- New rideshare programs offer more transportation options and incentives to students and staff
By Caitlyn Crenshaw– When Logan Green constantly had trouble traveling between his home in L.A. and college in Santa Barbara, he came up with the idea to create Zimride, according to Curtis Rogers, who manages university partnerships...
- Posted November 13, 2012