- U of L Board of Trustees approves SAC renovations proposal
- Brief: Ramsey addresses #BBScandal
- Where Louisville basketball stands against Katina Powell
- #BlackLivesMatter co-creator gives U of L Pride Week keynote address
- Why NASA’s discoveries matter
- Do you really need a gun? Or are you doing more harm than good?
- Katina Powell’s book is published
- Reaction: Doubt creeps in for Louisville basketball amidst allegations
- #BBScandal: U of L staffer allegedly paid for prostitutes for players, recruits
- A&S Faculty criticize dean, U of L administration in meeting
All posts tagged "Bobby Petrino"
Preview: Cardinals can turn season around against Samford
The Samford Bulldogs of the SoCon conference in the Football Championship Subdivision come to Louisville for a matchup against the Cardinals this Saturday, Sept. 26. The Cardinals are coming off another demoralizing loss against the Clemson Tigers...
- Posted September 26, 2015
Sixth-ranked Auburn defeats Louisville 31-24
By Sam Draut– Louisville went into the Chick-Fil-A Kickoff game against sixth-ranked Auburn with question marks across the board, but after the 31-24 loss in Atlanta, Georgia, at least one issue has been resolved. After falling behind...
- Posted September 5, 2015
Petrino breaks promises, blindsides football recruit
Nick Amon- South Carolina running back Matt Colburn has secured a position on Wake Forest’s roster this past Wednesday. This comes after Colburn, who was formerly committed to the University of Louisville’s football program for the...
- Posted February 19, 2015
Celebrities on the red (green?) carpet at the Julep Ball
Photos by Simon Isham
- Posted May 3, 2014
University of Louisville, Adidas strike new deal
By Annie Moore University of Louisville athletic director Tom Jurich together with Adidas executives announced on Thursday the University’s new contract with Adidas. The new deal extends the partnership between the two for another four years, through...
- Posted April 17, 2014
Petrino rounds up recruiting class despite late hire
By Sam Draut As the dust settled on National Signing Day, Louisville collected 20 letters of intent which ranked in the mid-40s nationally by recruiting sites like Rivals, Scout, ESPN, and 247Sports. It is a relatively flavorless...
- Posted February 10, 2014
Welcome back Bobby
By Michelle Lewis When Charlie Strong said “I’m not cut that way” both Louisville football players and fans believed him. People felt like, finally; finally we have a coach who wants to be here, who wants to...
- Posted January 13, 2014
Bobby Petrino back at the helm
By Annie Moore— Former University of Louisville Head Coach Bobby Petrino is taking back the reins of the football program. Petrino was offered the position Wednesday, and his appointment was announced at a press conference and fan reception...
- Posted January 8, 2014