- And then there were 10: meet the new board of trustees
- Ramsey shows public support for new board
- Bevin names new board of trustees
- Ramsey meets with representatives; assures all is well
- Kelsi Worrell punches ticket to 2016 Rio Olympics
- Brief: Constituency representatives to meet with Ramsey
- Student reaction: Ramsey and BOT pushed out
- Bridgeman named U of L foundation chair
- Brief: Tuition increase goes forward regardless of board shake up
- Andy Beshear filing suit against Bevin
All posts tagged "Bobby Petrino"
- Ranking Bobby Petrino’s wins
By Dalton Ray– Bobby Petrino’s second tenure is in full swing as he enters his third year. During his first two years the team has a record of 17-9 with two bowl appearances and one bowl win....
- Posted June 5, 2016
- Rankins selected in the first round of NFL Draft
By Sam Draut– Sheldon Rankins, one of the key contributors in U of L’s top-25 ranked defense, was selected 12th overall by the New Orleans Saints in the 2016 NFL Draft. The defense tackle/defensive end is the fifth Cardinal selected...
- Posted April 28, 2016
- Lamar Jackson dazzles in Spring Game
By Sam Draut– The University of Louisville football team ended its spring sessions of practices with the annual Spring Game in front of 16,221 fans at Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium. After impressive performances to end the 2015...
- Posted April 16, 2016
- U of L announces new contract for Bobby Petrino
By Sam Draut– In February, University of Louisville athletic director Tom Jurich received approval from the Athletic Association to begin negotiations to re-work a new contract for football coach Bobby Petrino. The school announced today that Petrino will...
- Posted April 14, 2016
- Questions as football starts spring practice
By Sam Draut– After defeating Texas A&M in the Music City Bowl, Louisville football headed into offseason with added momentum and hype. The roster returns 18 starters from an 8-5 season in 2015. Coach Bobby Petrino and...
- Posted March 22, 2016
- U of L Athletic Association approves contract extension for Petrino
By Sam Draut– The University of Louisville Athletic Association approved a ticket price increase of $3 for men’s basketball and football while also approving the proposal for athletic director Tom Jurich to begin working on a contract...
- Posted February 19, 2016
- U of L kicks off capital campaign for stadium expansion
By Sam Draut– The University of Louisville Athletic Department started its “Coming Full Circle” capital campaign to fund the expansion of Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium. Funds raised will add 10,000 seats to the north end of the stadium...
- Posted February 4, 2016
- Football signs 23 prospects on National Signing Day
By Sam Draut– Bobby Petrino said the 2016 recruiting class was three years in the making, and finally, the head coach was officially able to sign the 23-member class. Pulling prospects from 10 different states, the class...
- Posted February 3, 2016
- The picturesque narrative of Lamar Jackson
By Sam Draut– Before the 2015 season started, coach Bobby Petrino and the Louisville football team had an ongoing four-man quarterback competition to see who was best suited for commanding the offense through the 12-game schedule. As...
- Posted January 11, 2016
- Moments of 2015 followed by questions for 2016
By Sam Draut– By no means will 2015 be remembered as the “Year of the Cardinal” but there were a few special moments we can take from a year filled with ups and downs. Jan. 31- Men’s...
- Posted January 1, 2016