- Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan awarded the Brandeis Medal
- James Hearns and Jaire Alexander are playing key roles in Louisville’s defense
- Has the presidential election given you poll-paranoia?
- College Football Playoffs watch: Week eight updates
- Halloween activities lurk through Louisville
- Arch residents complain about the Fourth Street underpass
- Waka Flocka Flame ignites homecoming concert
- New “Ouija” horrifies more than its prequel
- U of L faculty assembly undergoes some changes
- U.S. Senator Joni Ernst visits U of L
All posts tagged "Bobby Petrino"
- Devonte Fields: The Cardinal flying under the radar
By Beau Kilpatrick– Cardinal linebacker Devonte Fields has been flying under the radar so far this season. The 6-foot-4 pass rusher signed with U of L in 2015 after playing a year at Trinity Valley Community College....
- Posted October 20, 2016
- Duke’s pace gives Cards fits
By Conner Farrell– The ACC showdown between seventh-ranked Louisville and the Duke Blue Devils resulted in a Cards win, 24-14. This game comes off the heels of U of L’s first loss of the season against the...
- Posted October 15, 2016
- Football bounces back with win over Duke
By Matt Bradshaw– Louisville responded from the Clemson loss with a tough victory over Duke on Friday night. The Cardinal offense struggled more than usual, while the Blue Devil offense used ball control to stay in play....
- Posted October 14, 2016
- How high can the Cardinals fly?
By Dalton Ray– U of L fans are currently at an all-time high. One year removed from feeling the misery of an 0-3 start, the Cardinals are now 3-0 and are ranked No. 3 in the nation....
- Posted September 18, 2016
- Lamar Jackson statistically on par with Teddy Bridgewater
By Dalton Ray– In December of 2010, Louisville football would change forever. Teddy Bridgewater decided to reconsider his commitment to Miami after the Hurricanes fired Randy Shannon. Former coach Charlie Strong swooped right in and Bridgewater committed...
- Posted September 13, 2016
- Louisville blows past Charlotte
By Matt Bradshaw– Quick highlights of Louisville’s home-opener: U of L scores in under three minutes, ties the record for most first quarter points in school history and Lamar Jackson scores eight touchdowns. The 70-14 blowout of...
- Posted September 2, 2016
- Will Louisville’s offense break through?
By Conner Farrell– In his third full season back at the helm for the Cardinals, coach Bobby Petrino looks to rev up this year’s offense. Renown for his offense play-calling prowess, Petrino’s offense has been decent in the...
- Posted August 30, 2016
- Charlie Strong still affecting U of L football
By Dalton Ray– Nov. 28, 2009 should be considered a holiday to Louisville fans. That day marked Steve Kragthorpe’s final day as U of L’s head football coach. The hire is the lone blemish in Athletic Director...
- Posted August 30, 2016
- Don’t buy the hype on Louisville football this year
By Dalton Ray– Louisville has been a dark-horse pick to crash the College Football Playoffs this offseason. Writers and analysts across the country are falling in love with quarterback Lamar Jackson. Add this to a Bobby Petrino coached team,...
- Posted August 26, 2016
- TLC recaps 2016 football media day
By Dalton Ray– Louisville’s annual media day took place in Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium today. Head Coach Bobby Petrino first addressed the media, followed by assistant coaches and then players. Petrino is happy with the progress he...
- Posted August 6, 2016