- Gallery: New Starbucks opens in Ekstrom Library
- Greg Postel named U of L interim president
- U of L Theatre Arts hopes to inspire with ‘Baltimore’
- Familiar Faces: U of L’s “new” Board of Trustees
- ‘Minimalism’ documentary questions modern values
- Bevin names new U of L trustees
- Small-town cowboy, Cody Johnson, meets big music scene
- Quentin Snider expected to miss 2-3 weeks with hip injury
- Men’s basketball overcomes poor shooting to upend No. 7 Duke
- Killer Mike and El-P outdo themselves on ‘Run the Jewels 3’
All posts tagged "Bobby Petrino"
- Football defensive coordinator reportedly leaving for Mississippi State
By Dalton Ray– Football defensive coordinator Todd Grantham has reportedly been hired by Mississippi State for the same position. Grantham spent three years with the Cardinals, joining coach Bobby Petrino in 2014. This season, Louisville finish 11th...
- Posted January 11, 2017
- U of L’s offensive coordinator suspended for Wakeyleaks
By Kyeland Jackson — Louisville football co-offensive coordinator Lonnie Galloway has been suspended for the Citrus Bowl in connection to leaked Wake Forest plays. First reported by WDRB, Athletic Director Tom Jurich announced the suspension Friday. “It is...
- Posted December 16, 2016
- ACC launch investigation on leaked Wake Forest plays
By Kyeland Jackson — The Atlantic Coast Conference will investigate leaked football play information obtained by the University of Louisville from Wake Forest. “Protecting competitive integrity is fundamental to the Atlantic Coast Conference. The conference office is...
- Posted December 15, 2016
- Despite win, aggressive defense could spell trouble for Louisville
By Jordan Shim- The No. 5 Louisville football team defeated Wake Forest 44-12 in their final conference game. The final score would be what everybody had expected coming into the game. However, the game did not go...
- Posted November 13, 2016
- Devonte Fields: The Cardinal flying under the radar
By Beau Kilpatrick– Cardinal linebacker Devonte Fields has been flying under the radar so far this season. The 6-foot-4 pass rusher signed with U of L in 2015 after playing a year at Trinity Valley Community College....
- Posted October 20, 2016
- Duke’s pace gives Cards fits
By Conner Farrell– The ACC showdown between seventh-ranked Louisville and the Duke Blue Devils resulted in a Cards win, 24-14. This game comes off the heels of U of L’s first loss of the season against the...
- Posted October 15, 2016
- Football bounces back with win over Duke
By Matt Bradshaw– Louisville responded from the Clemson loss with a tough victory over Duke on Friday night. The Cardinal offense struggled more than usual, while the Blue Devil offense used ball control to stay in play....
- Posted October 14, 2016
- How high can the Cardinals fly?
By Dalton Ray– U of L fans are currently at an all-time high. One year removed from feeling the misery of an 0-3 start, the Cardinals are now 3-0 and are ranked No. 3 in the nation....
- Posted September 18, 2016
- Lamar Jackson statistically on par with Teddy Bridgewater
By Dalton Ray– In December of 2010, Louisville football would change forever. Teddy Bridgewater decided to reconsider his commitment to Miami after the Hurricanes fired Randy Shannon. Former coach Charlie Strong swooped right in and Bridgewater committed...
- Posted September 13, 2016
- Louisville blows past Charlotte
By Matt Bradshaw– Quick highlights of Louisville’s home-opener: U of L scores in under three minutes, ties the record for most first quarter points in school history and Lamar Jackson scores eight touchdowns. The 70-14 blowout of...
- Posted September 2, 2016