- Women’s basketball pulls out the overtime victory over rival Kentucky
- U of L’s chief financial officer resigns
- How to survive campus when snow storms hit
- Lamar Jackson wins ACC Player of the Year
- SGA approves budget, new election rules
- Men’s soccer defeats Notre Dame 3-1, advances to NCAA quarterfinals
- How private is our privacy?
- Local activities to celebrate the holiday season
- Dangerous Crossing: Pedestrians ignore walk signs at U of L
- Counseling center still overwhelmed by students
All posts tagged "Bobby Petrino"
- Despite win, aggressive defense could spell trouble for Louisville
By Jordan Shim- The No. 5 Louisville football team defeated Wake Forest 44-12 in their final conference game. The final score would be what everybody had expected coming into the game. However, the game did not go...
- Posted November 13, 2016
- Devonte Fields: The Cardinal flying under the radar
By Beau Kilpatrick– Cardinal linebacker Devonte Fields has been flying under the radar so far this season. The 6-foot-4 pass rusher signed with U of L in 2015 after playing a year at Trinity Valley Community College....
- Posted October 20, 2016
- Duke’s pace gives Cards fits
By Conner Farrell– The ACC showdown between seventh-ranked Louisville and the Duke Blue Devils resulted in a Cards win, 24-14. This game comes off the heels of U of L’s first loss of the season against the...
- Posted October 15, 2016
- Football bounces back with win over Duke
By Matt Bradshaw– Louisville responded from the Clemson loss with a tough victory over Duke on Friday night. The Cardinal offense struggled more than usual, while the Blue Devil offense used ball control to stay in play....
- Posted October 14, 2016
- How high can the Cardinals fly?
By Dalton Ray– U of L fans are currently at an all-time high. One year removed from feeling the misery of an 0-3 start, the Cardinals are now 3-0 and are ranked No. 3 in the nation....
- Posted September 18, 2016
- Lamar Jackson statistically on par with Teddy Bridgewater
By Dalton Ray– In December of 2010, Louisville football would change forever. Teddy Bridgewater decided to reconsider his commitment to Miami after the Hurricanes fired Randy Shannon. Former coach Charlie Strong swooped right in and Bridgewater committed...
- Posted September 13, 2016
- Louisville blows past Charlotte
By Matt Bradshaw– Quick highlights of Louisville’s home-opener: U of L scores in under three minutes, ties the record for most first quarter points in school history and Lamar Jackson scores eight touchdowns. The 70-14 blowout of...
- Posted September 2, 2016
- Will Louisville’s offense break through?
By Conner Farrell– In his third full season back at the helm for the Cardinals, coach Bobby Petrino looks to rev up this year’s offense. Renown for his offense play-calling prowess, Petrino’s offense has been decent in the...
- Posted August 30, 2016
- Charlie Strong still affecting U of L football
By Dalton Ray– Nov. 28, 2009 should be considered a holiday to Louisville fans. That day marked Steve Kragthorpe’s final day as U of L’s head football coach. The hire is the lone blemish in Athletic Director...
- Posted August 30, 2016
- Don’t buy the hype on Louisville football this year
By Dalton Ray– Louisville has been a dark-horse pick to crash the College Football Playoffs this offseason. Writers and analysts across the country are falling in love with quarterback Lamar Jackson. Add this to a Bobby Petrino coached team,...
- Posted August 26, 2016