- U of L students lead “die-in” for black lives
- Bevin’s board permanently blocked
- The housing boom: Are students satisfied?
- Previewing the Clemson Tigers
- Suspect charged in Old Louisville assault
- Louisville shines in College GameDay atmosphere
- U of L’s Foundation board shaken
- Students on edge after Old Louisville crime spree
- Benz insists Ramsey and foundation chair must go
- Foundation and university meeting canceled
All posts tagged "Bobby Petrino"
- How high can the Cardinals fly?
By Dalton Ray– U of L fans are currently at an all-time high. One year removed from feeling the misery of an 0-3 start, the Cardinals are now 3-0 and are ranked No. 3 in the nation....
- Posted September 18, 2016
- Lamar Jackson statistically on par with Teddy Bridgewater
By Dalton Ray– In December of 2010, Louisville football would change forever. Teddy Bridgewater decided to reconsider his commitment to Miami after the Hurricanes fired Randy Shannon. Former coach Charlie Strong swooped right in and Bridgewater committed...
- Posted September 13, 2016
- Louisville blows past Charlotte
By Matt Bradshaw– Quick highlights of Louisville’s home-opener: U of L scores in under three minutes, ties the record for most first quarter points in school history and Lamar Jackson scores eight touchdowns. The 70-14 blowout of...
- Posted September 2, 2016
- Will Louisville’s offense break through?
By Conner Farrell– In his third full season back at the helm for the Cardinals, coach Bobby Petrino looks to rev up this year’s offense. Renown for his offense play-calling prowess, Petrino’s offense has been decent in the...
- Posted August 30, 2016
- Charlie Strong still affecting U of L football
By Dalton Ray– Nov. 28, 2009 should be considered a holiday to Louisville fans. That day marked Steve Kragthorpe’s final day as U of L’s head football coach. The hire is the lone blemish in Athletic Director...
- Posted August 30, 2016
- Don’t buy the hype on Louisville football this year
By Dalton Ray– Louisville has been a dark-horse pick to crash the College Football Playoffs this offseason. Writers and analysts across the country are falling in love with quarterback Lamar Jackson. Add this to a Bobby Petrino coached team,...
- Posted August 26, 2016
- TLC recaps 2016 football media day
By Dalton Ray– Louisville’s annual media day took place in Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium today. Head Coach Bobby Petrino first addressed the media, followed by assistant coaches and then players. Petrino is happy with the progress he...
- Posted August 6, 2016
- Ranking Bobby Petrino’s wins
By Dalton Ray– Bobby Petrino’s second tenure is in full swing as he enters his third year. During his first two years the team has a record of 17-9 with two bowl appearances and one bowl win....
- Posted June 5, 2016
- Rankins selected in the first round of NFL Draft
By Sam Draut– Sheldon Rankins, one of the key contributors in U of L’s top-25 ranked defense, was selected 12th overall by the New Orleans Saints in the 2016 NFL Draft. The defense tackle/defensive end is the fifth Cardinal selected...
- Posted April 28, 2016
- Lamar Jackson dazzles in Spring Game
By Sam Draut– The University of Louisville football team ended its spring sessions of practices with the annual Spring Game in front of 16,221 fans at Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium. After impressive performances to end the 2015...
- Posted April 16, 2016