- Brief: The Grove changes name, owners
- U of L finance committee passes tuition increase
- Ramsey addresses deferred payment coverage
- U of L audit committee continues with Strothman
- Brief: IT experiences power outage
- Cardinal photographer wins national competition
- U of L announces eight Fulbright winners
- Brief: Chris Jones not indicted in rape case
- Brief: CUAS invited to participate in contract reviews, protest continues
- Your ultimate guide to having a good time in the 502
All posts tagged "Bobby Petrino"
Petrino breaks promises, blindsides football recruit
Nick Amon- South Carolina running back Matt Colburn has secured a position on Wake Forest’s roster this past Wednesday. This comes after Colburn, who was formerly committed to the University of Louisville’s football program for the...
- Posted February 19, 2015
Celebrities on the red (green?) carpet at the Julep Ball
Photos by Simon Isham
- Posted May 3, 2014
University of Louisville, Adidas strike new deal
By Annie Moore University of Louisville athletic director Tom Jurich together with Adidas executives announced on Thursday the University’s new contract with Adidas. The new deal extends the partnership between the two for another four years, through...
- Posted April 17, 2014
Petrino rounds up recruiting class despite late hire
By Sam Draut As the dust settled on National Signing Day, Louisville collected 20 letters of intent which ranked in the mid-40s nationally by recruiting sites like Rivals, Scout, ESPN, and 247Sports. It is a relatively flavorless...
- Posted February 10, 2014
Welcome back Bobby
By Michelle Lewis When Charlie Strong said “I’m not cut that way” both Louisville football players and fans believed him. People felt like, finally; finally we have a coach who wants to be here, who wants to...
- Posted January 13, 2014
Bobby Petrino back at the helm
By Annie Moore— Former University of Louisville Head Coach Bobby Petrino is taking back the reins of the football program. Petrino was offered the position Wednesday, and his appointment was announced at a press conference and fan reception...
- Posted January 8, 2014