- Faculty to consider resisting university budget cuts
- Ryan McMahon adds crucial element to men’s basketball
- Women’s swimming takes third at ACC Championships
- Next year’s budget faces $48 million hurdle
- Tips on saving flex for the rest of the semester
- Interim president upholds tuition promise, supports external search for permanent president
- Overtime win against Syracuse ties men’s basketball for second in the ACC
- Softball is willing to embrace the challenge in 2017
- Recapping a buzzing weekend in U of L athletics
- No. 12 women’s basketball gets an easy 68-43 victory over Boston College
All posts tagged "allison"
- Q&A with Athletic Director Tom Jurich on Ecarma’s Career
By Noah Allison– Athletic Director Tom Jurich arrived to U of L in 1997. Since, he has made changes and advancements that have thrust Louisville athletics into the forefront of national prominence. Of Louisville’s 21 athletic programs,...
- Posted April 15, 2015
- Ecarma reminisces on student experience of 1986 National Championship
By Noah Allison– “My junior year, we won the National Championship (in men’s basketball). “After Milt Wagner hit those two free throws, everybody came to U of L’s campus. You’ve got to remember there was no social...
- Posted April 14, 2015
- Know your Cardinals: Tennis’ Rex Ecarma
By Noah Allison– The first time Rex Ecarma stepped on to Louisville’s campus he was a teenager. His older brother played for U of L’s tennis team, and Ecarma was nice enough and eager enough to contribute....
- Posted April 14, 2015
- Dan McDonnell’s Culture of Winning
By Noah Allison– Over the past two years, Louisville is the only school in the nation to have back-to-back trips to the College World Series of baseball in Omaha, Nebraska. A school that stands out as a...
- Posted March 14, 2015
- Team tennis, a race to the finish line
By Noah Allison– College tennis is a year round sport. However, come springtime, the individual athletes combine for the team season. A season where match by match an individual’s contribution can be the single difference between team...
- Posted February 25, 2015
- Young Cards show potential as they enter ACC play
By Noah Allison– Mark Beckham’s young women’s tennis team continues to impress. With a current 9-5 record, even in defeat, the Cardinals can gauge themselves against the top competition in the country. This past week they played...
- Posted February 24, 2015
- Refresh your memory on the past month of men’s basketball
By Noah Allison– This past month of games started against former assistant coach Kevin Keatts and his UNC Wilmington Seahawks. Although a smaller and less talented opponent, they out-played and out hustled Louisville. In the second half,...
- Posted January 12, 2015
- Louisville improves to 15-1 with road comeback at Wake Forest
By Noah Allison– Jeff Walz’ sixth ranked Cardinals were able to overcome an 11-point halftime deficit to defeat Wake Forest on the road. With the 79-68 victory, the 15-1 Louisville Cardinals improved their ACC record to a...
- Posted January 11, 2015
- Men’s basketball wins first ever home ACC game, defeats Clemson 58-52
By Noah Allison– In their first home game in the Atlantic Coast Conference, Rick Pitino’s Louisville Cardinal’s defeated the Clemson Tigers 58-52. The fifth ranked Cardinals improve to 14-1, 2-0 in conference while the Tigers fall to...
- Posted January 8, 2015
- Louisville volleyball loses to Duke in three sets
By Noah Allison– Louisville volleyball fell to the Duke Blue Devils in three sets Friday night, bringing U of L’s overall record to 15-13, 8-7 in the ACC. Louisville lost 25-15 in the first set and 25-12...
- Posted November 22, 2014