- U of L reveals major parking changes
- IRS turns eye on Ramsey and administration
- SACS confirms accreditation worries
- Don’t buy the hype on Louisville football this year
- Board increases tuition, other fees
- U of L Foundation can remove Ramsey
- Meet U of L’s interim vice president and provost
- How James Ramsey fell from grace
- Driver charged with murder of former cheerleader
- Billingsley named interim vice president & provost
All posts tagged "544"
- New year, same reluctant you
By Ashley Carroll– New Year’s Resolutions traditionally entail renewing vows of chivalry, paying off debt and returning that sweater your friend let you borrow forever ago. In 2016, New Year’s Resolutions are still the same promises we...
- Posted January 14, 2016
- Pitino praises freshman Donovan Mitchell
By Dalton Ray– Incoming freshman Donovan Mitchell has created quite a buzz before even stepping on campus. Head Coach Rick Pitino said Mitchell has the talent of former Cardinal great Terrence Williams with the character of national...
- Posted November 11, 2015
- Food trucks welcomed on U of L’s campus
By Kyeland Jackson– Students are receiving a surprise twice a week, as food trucks are springing up around campus. With options such as Boss Hog’s BBQ, Mark’s Feed Store, The Traveling Kitchen and others, students are rushing...
- Posted October 26, 2015
- MLB plate collision rule in need of fine-tuning
By Annie Moore This season Major League Baseball has introduced a new rule to try to prevent collisions at home plate and the injuries they cause. In theory the idea of avoiding collisions at the plate is...
- Posted March 5, 2014