- Brief: Attorney moves to continue confederate statue removal
- U of L adds urban sustainability degree
- Bevin’s higher ed cuts ruled legal
- Where are the Cards now: Chaz Embry and David Green
- Grigory Tarasevich looks to place in Rio
- Staff being paid less than national average
- Brief: U of L bookstore closing in transition to Follett
- U of L alumni bring experience to Derby
- Live Blog: Sights and sounds from #TLCDerby
- Backside Chapel supplies food and clothing to workers
All posts tagged "544"
- New year, same reluctant you
By Ashley Carroll– New Year’s Resolutions traditionally entail renewing vows of chivalry, paying off debt and returning that sweater your friend let you borrow forever ago. In 2016, New Year’s Resolutions are still the same promises we...
- Posted January 14, 2016
- Pitino praises freshman Donovan Mitchell
By Dalton Ray– Incoming freshman Donovan Mitchell has created quite a buzz before even stepping on campus. Head Coach Rick Pitino said Mitchell has the talent of former Cardinal great Terrence Williams with the character of national...
- Posted November 11, 2015
- Food trucks welcomed on U of L’s campus
By Kyeland Jackson– Students are receiving a surprise twice a week, as food trucks are springing up around campus. With options such as Boss Hog’s BBQ, Mark’s Feed Store, The Traveling Kitchen and others, students are rushing...
- Posted October 26, 2015
- MLB plate collision rule in need of fine-tuning
By Annie Moore This season Major League Baseball has introduced a new rule to try to prevent collisions at home plate and the injuries they cause. In theory the idea of avoiding collisions at the plate is...
- Posted March 5, 2014