- Editorial: Moving statue does not erase history
- Judge halts Confederate statue removal
- Protestors form around Confederate monument
- U of L and city to remove Confederate monument
- Bevin allows university representatives a vote on BOT
- New business center aims for efficiency
- A&S to pilot new community service app
- Board of Trustees cancels no-confidence discussion
- Follett selected as new U of L bookstore partner
- Editor’s note: 10 things I learned as EIC
All posts tagged "530"
- Fantasy football leagues fumble
by Alan Branch — This week, week five in the NFL season, was a coming out party that brought fantasy redemption for some struggling NFL fantasy football stars, like New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. Ring a...
- Posted October 15, 2014
- Montrezl Harrell, sophomore sensation
By Noah Allison I would have started this story ranting about how sophomore power forward, and the team’s third captain Montrezl Harrell isn’t getting enough credit for his production to the team. But at this point I’m...
- Posted January 22, 2014
- Louisville women’s basketball falls to UK
By Sam Draut The number four University of Louisville women’s basketball team fell to number seven Kentucky 69-64 Sunday afternoon at Memorial Coliseum in Lexington. Shoni Schimmel led U of L with 17 points and seven rebounds...
- Posted December 3, 2013