- SACS confirms accreditation worries
- Board increases tuition, other fees
- U of L Foundation can remove Ramsey
- Meet U of L’s interim vice president and provost
- How James Ramsey fell from grace
- Driver charged with murder of former cheerleader
- Billingsley named interim vice president & provost
- One non-student shot near Bettie Johnson Hall
- Former Louisville cheerleader killed in car accident
- Pinto allays concerns, promises transparency going forward
All posts tagged "497"
- New bill filed to protect student free speech
By Kyeland Jackson– Reginald Meeks, a Democrat representing Jefferson County in the Kentucky legislature, has filed a bill to protect student free speech. The bill would prohibit any university from restricting student free speech, which Meeks said...
- Posted January 21, 2016
- First look at the 2015-16 men’s basketball team
The University of Louisville tipped off the first of their Red-White Intrasquad scrimmages on Oct. 3. In a change from the past, teams and the score reset during halftime. Sophomore forward Jaylen Johnson was the most active,...
- Posted October 4, 2015
- Rev. Alvin Herring joins the struggle against injustice in Missouri
By Cherrelle Marable: The death of Michael Brown sparked outrage across Missouri. A young African-American life was cut short when he was fatally shot by a white police officer, Darren Wilson on Aug. 9, 2014. Tensions are...
- Posted October 22, 2014
- Louisville lacrosse opens season with a win
By Derek Brightwell The Cardinals lacrosse team started their home season with a strong 18-1 victory over the University of Detroit Mercy Sunday afternoon. Led by sophomore midfielder Kaylin Morissette’s six goals, the Cards jumped out to...
- Posted February 17, 2014