- Faculty to consider resisting university budget cuts
- Ryan McMahon adds crucial element to men’s basketball
- Women’s swimming takes third at ACC Championships
- Next year’s budget faces $48 million hurdle
- Tips on saving flex for the rest of the semester
- Interim president upholds tuition promise, supports external search for permanent president
- Overtime win against Syracuse ties men’s basketball for second in the ACC
- Softball is willing to embrace the challenge in 2017
- Recapping a buzzing weekend in U of L athletics
- No. 12 women’s basketball gets an easy 68-43 victory over Boston College
All posts tagged "497"
- New bill filed to protect student free speech
By Kyeland Jackson– Reginald Meeks, a Democrat representing Jefferson County in the Kentucky legislature, has filed a bill to protect student free speech. The bill would prohibit any university from restricting student free speech, which Meeks said...
- Posted January 21, 2016
- First look at the 2015-16 men’s basketball team
The University of Louisville tipped off the first of their Red-White Intrasquad scrimmages on Oct. 3. In a change from the past, teams and the score reset during halftime. Sophomore forward Jaylen Johnson was the most active,...
- Posted October 4, 2015
- Rev. Alvin Herring joins the struggle against injustice in Missouri
By Cherrelle Marable: The death of Michael Brown sparked outrage across Missouri. A young African-American life was cut short when he was fatally shot by a white police officer, Darren Wilson on Aug. 9, 2014. Tensions are...
- Posted October 22, 2014
- Louisville lacrosse opens season with a win
By Derek Brightwell The Cardinals lacrosse team started their home season with a strong 18-1 victory over the University of Detroit Mercy Sunday afternoon. Led by sophomore midfielder Kaylin Morissette’s six goals, the Cards jumped out to...
- Posted February 17, 2014