- Moving statue does not erase history
- Judge halts Confederate statue removal
- Protestors form around Confederate monument
- U of L and city to remove Confederate monument
- Bevin allows university representatives a vote on BOT
- New business center aims for efficiency
- A&S to pilot new community service app
- Board of Trustees cancels no-confidence discussion
- Follett selected as new U of L bookstore partner
- Editor’s note: 10 things I learned as EIC
All posts tagged "477"
- Ville Grill receives third C rating
By Kyeland Jackson– For the second year in a row, the Ville Grill has received a C rating from the Louisville Department of Public Health and Wellness. This year’s C rating was for unsatisfactory food storage, cloth...
- Posted October 27, 2015
- No. 11 Louisville beats No. 19 UConn 81-48
By Sam Draut– No. 11 Louisville celebrated the careers of the four seniors who have seen the most wins in their careers in Cardinal history as Louisville routed No. 19 Connecticut 81-48 on Saturday at the KFC...
- Posted March 8, 2014
- Opinion: Sherman speaks out
By Annie Moore “I’m the greatest of all time!” Something we’ve heard more than a couple of times from more than a couple of athletes. So why all of the fuss about Richard Sherman? For those...
- Posted January 23, 2014
- U of L researcher to perform global research
By: Olivia Krauth U of L has announced researcher Dr. Suzanne Ildstad will be working with Novartis, a multinational pharmaceutical corporation, to continue research on stem cell technology that may assist transplant patients. Ildstad, professor of surgery and...
- Posted October 31, 2013