- U of L adds urban sustainability degree
- Bevin’s higher ed cuts ruled legal
- Where are the Cards now: Chaz Embry and David Green
- Grigory Tarasevich looks to place in Rio
- Staff being paid less than national average
- Brief: U of L bookstore closing in transition to Follett
- U of L alumni bring experience to Derby
- Live Blog: Sights and sounds from #TLCDerby
- Backside Chapel supplies food and clothing to workers
- U of L Business Alumni training Derby favorite
All posts tagged "477"
- Ville Grill receives third C rating
By Kyeland Jackson– For the second year in a row, the Ville Grill has received a C rating from the Louisville Department of Public Health and Wellness. This year’s C rating was for unsatisfactory food storage, cloth...
- Posted October 27, 2015
- No. 11 Louisville beats No. 19 UConn 81-48
By Sam Draut– No. 11 Louisville celebrated the careers of the four seniors who have seen the most wins in their careers in Cardinal history as Louisville routed No. 19 Connecticut 81-48 on Saturday at the KFC...
- Posted March 8, 2014
- Opinion: Sherman speaks out
By Annie Moore “I’m the greatest of all time!” Something we’ve heard more than a couple of times from more than a couple of athletes. So why all of the fuss about Richard Sherman? For those...
- Posted January 23, 2014
- U of L researcher to perform global research
By: Olivia Krauth U of L has announced researcher Dr. Suzanne Ildstad will be working with Novartis, a multinational pharmaceutical corporation, to continue research on stem cell technology that may assist transplant patients. Ildstad, professor of surgery and...
- Posted October 31, 2013