- ‘Davidson Lady’ Terry Beard reminisces on 26 years at U of L
- A&S faculty work to raise faculty salaries
- How much do the big dogs on campus earn?
- Students react to alleged robbery at The Arch
- Harsh reality sets in for U of L football
- Brace yourselves: Thanksgiving is coming
- Brief: Alumni director resigns amid allegations from UGA
- Ramsey, faculty, students hold diversity conversation
- Students hold candlelight vigil for Paris and Beirut victims
- Smoke-free campus?: Students record nearly 400 accounts of campus smoking
All posts tagged "477"
Ville Grill receives third C rating
By Kyeland Jackson– For the second year in a row, the Ville Grill has received a C rating from the Louisville Department of Public Health and Wellness. This year’s C rating was for unsatisfactory food storage, cloth...
- Posted October 27, 2015
No. 11 Louisville beats No. 19 UConn 81-48
By Sam Draut– No. 11 Louisville celebrated the careers of the four seniors who have seen the most wins in their careers in Cardinal history as Louisville routed No. 19 Connecticut 81-48 on Saturday at the KFC...
- Posted March 8, 2014
Opinion: Sherman speaks out
By Annie Moore “I’m the greatest of all time!” Something we’ve heard more than a couple of times from more than a couple of athletes. So why all of the fuss about Richard Sherman? For those...
- Posted January 23, 2014
U of L researcher to perform global research
By: Olivia Krauth U of L has announced researcher Dr. Suzanne Ildstad will be working with Novartis, a multinational pharmaceutical corporation, to continue research on stem cell technology that may assist transplant patients. Ildstad, professor of surgery and...
- Posted October 31, 2013