- Student suit against Powell dismissed
- Editorial: Moving statue does not erase history
- Judge halts Confederate statue removal
- Protestors form around Confederate monument
- U of L and city to remove Confederate monument
- Bevin allows university representatives a vote on BOT
- New business center aims for efficiency
- A&S to pilot new community service app
- Board of Trustees cancels no-confidence discussion
- Follett selected as new U of L bookstore partner
All posts tagged "473"
- Bad roommate stories to give you nightmares
By Briana Wiliams– With the spring semester quickly coming to an end, so are many tumultuous relationships with roommates. While some are looking forward to the last few weeks of classes, others are counting down the days...
- Posted April 1, 2016
- Why I back Jack Conway for governor
By Aaron Vance– I back Jack Conway for governor. As a Democrat I am proud to do so, and as a Kentuckian I am obligated. Kentuckians need a governor who will serve this Commonwealth well, and Jack...
- Posted October 25, 2015
- Louisville women’s basketball advances to Elite Eight with win over LSU
By Sam Draut Louisville cruised to a 73-47 victory over LSU on Sunday to advance to the Elite Eight. Shoni Schimmel led Cardinal scorers with 19 points and added six assists. Tia Gibbs hit five three pointers,...
- Posted March 31, 2014
- Louisville defeats UCF 87-70 to improve to 18-4
By Sam Draut Russ Smith started hot, scoring ten points in the first five minutes as twelfth ranked Louisville defeated Central Florida 87-70. Smith hit his first three-pointer seven seconds into the game and two possessions later...
- Posted February 2, 2014