- Brief: Trustee Paul Diaz resigns
- U of L announces self-imposed postseason ban
- U of L kicks off capital campaign for stadium expansion
- Off-campus convenience store employee shot, killed
- Ramsey leads tense discussion on provost search
- Football signs 23 prospects on National Signing Day
- Proposed budget cuts, new building discussed in faculty senate
- SGA announces candidates for 2016 election
- Gallery: Louisville defeats second-ranked UNC
- U of L loses, gains with proposed Bevin budget
All posts tagged "471"
How to avoid peanut allergies: science says eat more peanuts
Recent research from the United Kingdom suggests that the common practice of withholding peanuts from children under 3-years-old should discontinued. Early exposure to peanuts may reduce the likelihood that a child will develop an allergy. The study...
- Posted March 6, 2015
Annual Red v. White scrimmage held
By Annie Moore The University of Louisville held its annual Red and White Scrimmage April 11 to showcase the team’s preparation in the spring. The offense, headlined by quarterback Will Gardner, and the defense led by veterans...
- Posted April 14, 2014