- Student suit against Powell dismissed
- Editorial: Moving statue does not erase history
- Judge halts Confederate statue removal
- Protestors form around Confederate monument
- U of L and city to remove Confederate monument
- Bevin allows university representatives a vote on BOT
- New business center aims for efficiency
- A&S to pilot new community service app
- Board of Trustees cancels no-confidence discussion
- Follett selected as new U of L bookstore partner
All posts tagged "471"
- How to avoid peanut allergies: science says eat more peanuts
Recent research from the United Kingdom suggests that the common practice of withholding peanuts from children under 3-years-old should discontinued. Early exposure to peanuts may reduce the likelihood that a child will develop an allergy. The study...
- Posted March 6, 2015
- Annual Red v. White scrimmage held
By Annie Moore The University of Louisville held its annual Red and White Scrimmage April 11 to showcase the team’s preparation in the spring. The offense, headlined by quarterback Will Gardner, and the defense led by veterans...
- Posted April 14, 2014