- Harsh reality sets in for U of L football
- Brace yourselves: Thanksgiving is coming
- Brief: Alumni director resigns amid allegations from UGA
- Ramsey, faculty, students hold diversity conversation
- Students hold candlelight vigil for Paris and Beirut victims
- Smoke-free campus?: Students record nearly 400 accounts of campus smoking
- U of L student continues lawsuit against Powell
- Ramsey issues apology for Halloween costume
- Brief: Katina Powell facing lawsuit
- Student crises overwhelm Counseling Center
All posts tagged "471"
How to avoid peanut allergies: science says eat more peanuts
Recent research from the United Kingdom suggests that the common practice of withholding peanuts from children under 3-years-old should discontinued. Early exposure to peanuts may reduce the likelihood that a child will develop an allergy. The study...
- Posted March 6, 2015
Annual Red v. White scrimmage held
By Annie Moore The University of Louisville held its annual Red and White Scrimmage April 11 to showcase the team’s preparation in the spring. The offense, headlined by quarterback Will Gardner, and the defense led by veterans...
- Posted April 14, 2014