All posts tagged "454"

  • 105 years of baseball tradition

    By Lilly Trunnell The University of Louisville baseball tradition started in 1909. Coach John Ray led a team of 17 players to a 10-4-1 record. Only 15 games were played, including a tie. Those numbers are rarely...

    • Posted January 27, 2014
    • 0
  • Miller Mold: gone for good?

    By Olivia Krauth– More than 100 students returned to a cleaner, safer dorm as 56 rooms in Miller Hall received new, mold-free wardrobes over winter break. The project is one of the last steps in ridding Miller...

    • Posted January 10, 2014
    • 0