- Judge says confederate statue can move
- Brief: Attorney moves to continue confederate statue removal
- U of L adds urban sustainability degree
- Bevin’s higher ed cuts ruled legal
- Where are the Cards now: Chaz Embry and David Green
- Grigory Tarasevich looks to place in Rio
- Staff being paid less than national average
- Brief: U of L bookstore closing in transition to Follett
- U of L alumni bring experience to Derby
- Live Blog: Sights and sounds from #TLCDerby
All posts tagged "434"
- Men’s tennis remain winless in ACC
By Dalton Ray– Georgia Tech visited men’s tennis in the Bass-Rudd Tennis Center and walked away with a 5-2 victory. The Cardinals were alive on the final three courts but couldn’t steal the win. The match started...
- Posted March 11, 2016
- Program helps at-risk youth accomplish college dreams
By Noor Yussuf– U of L is helping area students live their dreams of graduating college through Go College Louisville, a program that aims to increase the number of minority, first generation and low-income students attending college....
- Posted March 1, 2014
- Louisville defeats EKU in home opener
By Annie Moore The Cardinal baseball team opened play at Jim Patterson Stadium with a 13-1 victory over the Eastern Kentucky University Colonels. Homeruns from senior catcher Shane Crain and junior shortstop Zach Lucas highlighted a stellar...
- Posted February 19, 2014
- Louisville defeats Missouri State, senior’s career ends
By Sam Draut Last Tuesday night, senior forward Antonita Slaughter collapsed on the bench during the first few minutes of a 91-49 victory over Missouri State at the KFC YUM! Center. Slaughter was suffered what appeared to...
- Posted December 9, 2013
- Athletics creates new rules for basketball attendees
By: Michelle Lewis University of Louisville’s men’s basketball team opens regular season play Nov. 9 when they host College of Charleston. The defending national champions have earned the support of the student body but not all student ticket...
- Posted November 6, 2013