- New residence hall coming to campus
- Hebert out as U of L spokesperson
- U of L Foundation: We’re mad at the wrong people
- Walz and Moore return to US with second gold medal
- Microsoft issue impacts student Cardmail accounts
- While we were gone: the summer of sports
- Brief: AT&T outage affecting campus communication
- Are summer classes worth the hassle?
- Glass Animals sell out 600+ show at Headliner’s
- Letter to the Editor: Response to J.D. Nichols letter on Ramsey’s compensation
All posts tagged "434"
Program helps at-risk youth accomplish college dreams
By Noor Yussuf– U of L is helping area students live their dreams of graduating college through Go College Louisville, a program that aims to increase the number of minority, first generation and low-income students attending college....
- Posted March 1, 2014
Louisville defeats EKU in home opener
By Annie Moore The Cardinal baseball team opened play at Jim Patterson Stadium with a 13-1 victory over the Eastern Kentucky University Colonels. Homeruns from senior catcher Shane Crain and junior shortstop Zach Lucas highlighted a stellar...
- Posted February 19, 2014
Louisville defeats Missouri State, senior’s career ends
By Sam Draut Last Tuesday night, senior forward Antonita Slaughter collapsed on the bench during the first few minutes of a 91-49 victory over Missouri State at the KFC YUM! Center. Slaughter was suffered what appeared to...
- Posted December 9, 2013
Athletics creates new rules for basketball attendees
By: Michelle Lewis University of Louisville’s men’s basketball team opens regular season play Nov. 9 when they host College of Charleston. The defending national champions have earned the support of the student body but not all student ticket...
- Posted November 6, 2013