- Women’s basketball pulls out the overtime victory over rival Kentucky
- U of L’s chief financial officer resigns
- How to survive campus when snow storms hit
- Lamar Jackson wins ACC Player of the Year
- SGA approves budget, new election rules
- Men’s soccer defeats Notre Dame 3-1, advances to NCAA quarterfinals
- How private is our privacy?
- Local activities to celebrate the holiday season
- Dangerous Crossing: Pedestrians ignore walk signs at U of L
- Counseling center still overwhelmed by students
All posts tagged "434"
- Men’s tennis remain winless in ACC
By Dalton Ray– Georgia Tech visited men’s tennis in the Bass-Rudd Tennis Center and walked away with a 5-2 victory. The Cardinals were alive on the final three courts but couldn’t steal the win. The match started...
- Posted March 11, 2016
- Program helps at-risk youth accomplish college dreams
By Noor Yussuf– U of L is helping area students live their dreams of graduating college through Go College Louisville, a program that aims to increase the number of minority, first generation and low-income students attending college....
- Posted March 1, 2014
- Louisville defeats EKU in home opener
By Annie Moore The Cardinal baseball team opened play at Jim Patterson Stadium with a 13-1 victory over the Eastern Kentucky University Colonels. Homeruns from senior catcher Shane Crain and junior shortstop Zach Lucas highlighted a stellar...
- Posted February 19, 2014
- Louisville defeats Missouri State, senior’s career ends
By Sam Draut Last Tuesday night, senior forward Antonita Slaughter collapsed on the bench during the first few minutes of a 91-49 victory over Missouri State at the KFC YUM! Center. Slaughter was suffered what appeared to...
- Posted December 9, 2013
- Athletics creates new rules for basketball attendees
By: Michelle Lewis University of Louisville’s men’s basketball team opens regular season play Nov. 9 when they host College of Charleston. The defending national champions have earned the support of the student body but not all student ticket...
- Posted November 6, 2013