- The NCCA issues a hollow NOA to U of L
- Brief: U of L Athletic Association helps bear $91.15 million bonds
- Devonte Fields: The Cardinal flying under the radar
- Louisville avoids severe penalties in NCAA findings
- Bevin not backing down in war against BOT
- Non-Profit Fair connects students to volunteering
- Football success improves entire university
- Attempted robbery reported near campus
- KFC YUM! Center faces possible audit
- Former chair resigns from U of L Foundation
All posts tagged "401"
- Q & A with former Cardinal John Miller
Everyone knows the big names, the staples of the University of Louisville’s football program, the Teddy Bridgewaters and the DeVante Parkers of the world. But what about the big guys up front? The 300 pounders in the...
- Posted September 30, 2015
- U of L Dental School receives donation
By Jacob Martin: Dr. Wayne and Sue Mortenson will donate $5 million, the largest donation in Dental School history, to create an endowed fund for the University’s School of Dentistry. The announcement came August 29. Funds will go...
- Posted September 13, 2014
- University of Louisville, Adidas strike new deal
By Annie Moore University of Louisville athletic director Tom Jurich together with Adidas executives announced on Thursday the University’s new contract with Adidas. The new deal extends the partnership between the two for another four years, through...
- Posted April 17, 2014