- U of L announces self-imposed postseason ban
- U of L kicks off capital campaign for stadium expansion
- Off-campus convenience store employee shot, killed
- Ramsey leads tense discussion on provost search
- Football signs 23 prospects on National Signing Day
- Proposed budget cuts, new building discussed in faculty senate
- SGA announces candidates for 2016 election
- Gallery: Louisville defeats second-ranked UNC
- U of L loses, gains with proposed Bevin budget
- Speed Art Museum cleared after bomb dog search
All posts tagged "393"
Why NASA’s discoveries matter
By Aaron Hartley– Last week, NASA confirmed strong evidence that flowing water does, in fact, exist on present-day Mars, which leads to a higher possibility of life on the red planet. This news comes just a few months...
- Posted October 5, 2015
Asia Taylor reflects on her time on the court
By Asia Taylor It was always a dream of mine to play college basketball. I honestly didn’t think it was a option for because of financial concerns until my sophomore year in high school. The recruiting process...
- Posted March 31, 2014
21st Century Initiative discussed in open forum
By: Reagan Sova and Mariah Powers Students and faculty were critical of the upcoming 21st Century Initiative at the second open forum concerning the subject this past Thursday. Before approximately 60 U of L administrators, faculty, and...
- Posted November 12, 2013