- Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan awarded the Brandeis Medal
- James Hearns and Jaire Alexander are playing key roles in Louisville’s defense
- Has the presidential election given you poll-paranoia?
- College Football Playoffs watch: Week eight updates
- Halloween activities lurk through Louisville
- Arch residents complain about the Fourth Street underpass
- Waka Flocka Flame ignites homecoming concert
- New “Ouija” horrifies more than its prequel
- U of L faculty assembly undergoes some changes
- U.S. Senator Joni Ernst visits U of L
All posts tagged "393"
- Meet Izaak Prats, co-founder and CEO of SnapHunt
By Phillip Lentsch– Izaak Prats, a computer engineering major at U of L, is the co-founder and CEO of SnapHunt – a platform designed to help streamline the process of finding and interacting with high quality content...
- Posted March 31, 2016
- Why NASA’s discoveries matter
By Aaron Hartley– Last week, NASA confirmed strong evidence that flowing water does, in fact, exist on present-day Mars, which leads to a higher possibility of life on the red planet. This news comes just a few months...
- Posted October 5, 2015
- Asia Taylor reflects on her time on the court
By Asia Taylor It was always a dream of mine to play college basketball. I honestly didn’t think it was a option for because of financial concerns until my sophomore year in high school. The recruiting process...
- Posted March 31, 2014
- 21st Century Initiative discussed in open forum
By: Reagan Sova and Mariah Powers Students and faculty were critical of the upcoming 21st Century Initiative at the second open forum concerning the subject this past Thursday. Before approximately 60 U of L administrators, faculty, and...
- Posted November 12, 2013