- Student suit against Powell dismissed
- Editorial: Moving statue does not erase history
- Judge halts Confederate statue removal
- Protestors form around Confederate monument
- U of L and city to remove Confederate monument
- Bevin allows university representatives a vote on BOT
- New business center aims for efficiency
- A&S to pilot new community service app
- Board of Trustees cancels no-confidence discussion
- Follett selected as new U of L bookstore partner
All posts tagged "386"
- Fireships To Play The Monkey Wrench
By Rachel Sorgen– The band Fireships will be playing at The Monkey Wrench on Jan. 13 at 8 p.m. They will be performing songs from their self-titled debut album from April 2015. Last year they performed in...
- Posted January 5, 2016
- Women advance with opening round win over Idaho
By Sam Draut The University of Louisville Women’s basketball team opened up the first round of the NCAA tournament with a commanding 88-42 victory over Idaho. Louisville, 31-4, was led by Sara Hammond, who was one of...
- Posted March 25, 2014
- Women’s basketball falls to top ranked UConn 81-64
By Sam Draut Geno Auriema and UConn have had Louisville’s number. The trend continued Sunday in Storrs, Connecticut when the top ranked Huskies defeated the fourth ranked Cardinals 81-64. UConn forward Breanna Stewart scored 24 points...
- Posted February 10, 2014