- Greg Postel named U of L interim president
- U of L Theatre Arts hopes to inspire with ‘Baltimore’
- Familiar Faces: U of L’s “new” Board of Trustees
- ‘Minimalism’ documentary questions modern values
- Bevin names new U of L trustees
- Small-town cowboy, Cody Johnson, meets big music scene
- Quentin Snider expected to miss 2-3 weeks with hip injury
- Men’s basketball overcomes poor shooting to upend No. 7 Duke
- Killer Mike and El-P outdo themselves on ‘Run the Jewels 3’
- Belknap Farmers Market shuts down for 2017
All posts tagged "368"
- Overtime Bar & Grill comes to U of L
Sports fans, there’s a new hotspot near campus specifically dedicated to you. On Sept. 11, Overtime Sports Bar And Grill opened across from the baseball stadium. Five minutes away from U of L, the restaurant offers a...
- Posted October 6, 2014
- A Woman’s Perspective: The International Honor Quilt comes to U of L
By Jonathan Sieg– As the disciples were reclining on the table next to Jesus, John, the one whom Jesus loved, stood up and asked him, “Lord, why are there no women here?” At which time, Judy Chicago,...
- Posted March 1, 2014
- Louisville men’s basketball defeats UConn on the road
By Sam Draut The Cardinals did not get caught up in the emotions Saturday night in Storrs Connecticut, and instead, walked out with their first signature win of the season. The eighteenth ranked University of Louisville men’s...
- Posted January 22, 2014
- Spread holiday cheer for a fraction of the price with these thrifty suggestions
By: Regina Deveary The holidays are coming and the shopping madness has begun. You rush to the malls to find these perfect gifts for people, but the biggest shocker is when you see the price tag. The...
- Posted December 10, 2013
- Beatrice Rana
By: T. Dylon Jones The crowd lights go down, the stage lights go up and the crowd goes silent fast enough to make a ring. It’s like the last haunting chord of an orchestra concert, but with...
- Posted November 14, 2013