- Kendrick Lamar stuns listeners with lyricism in third album, “To Pimp a Butterfly”
- Kevin Ware has successful first season at Georgia State
- Quentin Snider keeps improving
- Wayne Blackshear joins thousand-point club
- SGA Update: Senate talks SAC, L Trail
- North Carolina State Sweet Sixteen Preview
- Keeping up with Cardinal athletics outside of the madness
- Students fear new crime wave
- U of L remembers Taylor Eubanks
- Cards in Action lobbies for students on Capitol Hill
All posts tagged "368"
Overtime Bar & Grill comes to U of L
Sports fans, there’s a new hotspot near campus specifically dedicated to you. On Sept. 11, Overtime Sports Bar And Grill opened across from the baseball stadium. Five minutes away from U of L, the restaurant offers a...
- Posted October 6, 2014
A Woman’s Perspective: The International Honor Quilt comes to U of L
By Jonathan Sieg– As the disciples were reclining on the table next to Jesus, John, the one whom Jesus loved, stood up and asked him, “Lord, why are there no women here?” At which time, Judy Chicago,...
- Posted March 1, 2014
Louisville men’s basketball defeats UConn on the road
By Sam Draut The Cardinals did not get caught up in the emotions Saturday night in Storrs Connecticut, and instead, walked out with their first signature win of the season. The eighteenth ranked University of Louisville men’s...
- Posted January 22, 2014
Spread holiday cheer for a fraction of the price with these thrifty suggestions
By: Regina Deveary The holidays are coming and the shopping madness has begun. You rush to the malls to find these perfect gifts for people, but the biggest shocker is when you see the price tag. The...
- Posted December 10, 2013
By: T. Dylon Jones The crowd lights go down, the stage lights go up and the crowd goes silent fast enough to make a ring. It’s like the last haunting chord of an orchestra concert, but with...
- Posted November 14, 2013