- IRS turns eye on Ramsey and administration
- SACS confirms accreditation worries
- Don’t buy the hype on Louisville football this year
- Board increases tuition, other fees
- U of L Foundation can remove Ramsey
- Meet U of L’s interim vice president and provost
- How James Ramsey fell from grace
- Driver charged with murder of former cheerleader
- Billingsley named interim vice president & provost
- One non-student shot near Bettie Johnson Hall
All posts tagged "368"
- Overtime Bar & Grill comes to U of L
Sports fans, there’s a new hotspot near campus specifically dedicated to you. On Sept. 11, Overtime Sports Bar And Grill opened across from the baseball stadium. Five minutes away from U of L, the restaurant offers a...
- Posted October 6, 2014
- A Woman’s Perspective: The International Honor Quilt comes to U of L
By Jonathan Sieg– As the disciples were reclining on the table next to Jesus, John, the one whom Jesus loved, stood up and asked him, “Lord, why are there no women here?” At which time, Judy Chicago,...
- Posted March 1, 2014
- Louisville men’s basketball defeats UConn on the road
By Sam Draut The Cardinals did not get caught up in the emotions Saturday night in Storrs Connecticut, and instead, walked out with their first signature win of the season. The eighteenth ranked University of Louisville men’s...
- Posted January 22, 2014
- Spread holiday cheer for a fraction of the price with these thrifty suggestions
By: Regina Deveary The holidays are coming and the shopping madness has begun. You rush to the malls to find these perfect gifts for people, but the biggest shocker is when you see the price tag. The...
- Posted December 10, 2013
- Beatrice Rana
By: T. Dylon Jones The crowd lights go down, the stage lights go up and the crowd goes silent fast enough to make a ring. It’s like the last haunting chord of an orchestra concert, but with...
- Posted November 14, 2013