- U of L students lead “die-in” for black lives
- Bevin’s board permanently blocked
- The housing boom: Are students satisfied?
- Previewing the Clemson Tigers
- Suspect charged in Old Louisville assault
- Louisville shines in College GameDay atmosphere
- U of L’s Foundation board shaken
- Students on edge after Old Louisville crime spree
- Benz insists Ramsey and foundation chair must go
- Foundation and university meeting canceled
All posts tagged "227"
- State judge temporarily blocks Bevin’s Board of Trustees
By Phillip Lentsch– Franklin Circuit Judge Phillip Shepherd temporarily blocked Governor Matt Bevin’s recently appointed board of trustees. Bevin abolished the previous 17-member U of L board by an executive order in June, stating he had the “absolute authority”...
- Posted July 29, 2016
- U of L students celebrate first snow days
By Briana Williams — Winter came in full force last week, it held back nothing and turned our campus into a winter wonderland once again. Last Wednesday and Friday were the first snow days of the season and most...
- Posted January 27, 2016
- Men’s tennis defeats Murray and Morehead State
By Dalton Ray The University of Louisville men’s tennis team defeated visitors Morehead and Murray State this past weekend. The season-opening doubleheader were both won by a 7-0 mark by the hometown Cards at the Bass-Rudd Tennis...
- Posted January 22, 2014