- Brief: U of L Athletic Association helps bear $91.15 million bonds
- Devonte Fields: The Cardinal flying under the radar
- Louisville avoids severe penalties in NCAA findings
- Bevin not backing down in war against BOT
- Non-Profit Fair connects students to volunteering
- Football success improves entire university
- Attempted robbery reported near campus
- KFC YUM! Center faces possible audit
- Former chair resigns from U of L Foundation
- Men’s soccer comes from behind to beat Ohio State
All posts tagged "227"
- State judge temporarily blocks Bevin’s Board of Trustees
By Phillip Lentsch– Franklin Circuit Judge Phillip Shepherd temporarily blocked Governor Matt Bevin’s recently appointed board of trustees. Bevin abolished the previous 17-member U of L board by an executive order in June, stating he had the “absolute authority”...
- Posted July 29, 2016
- U of L students celebrate first snow days
By Briana Williams — Winter came in full force last week, it held back nothing and turned our campus into a winter wonderland once again. Last Wednesday and Friday were the first snow days of the season and most...
- Posted January 27, 2016
- Men’s tennis defeats Murray and Morehead State
By Dalton Ray The University of Louisville men’s tennis team defeated visitors Morehead and Murray State this past weekend. The season-opening doubleheader were both won by a 7-0 mark by the hometown Cards at the Bass-Rudd Tennis...
- Posted January 22, 2014