- SACS confirms accreditation worries
- Board increases tuition, other fees
- U of L Foundation can remove Ramsey
- Meet U of L’s interim vice president and provost
- How James Ramsey fell from grace
- Driver charged with murder of former cheerleader
- Billingsley named interim vice president & provost
- One non-student shot near Bettie Johnson Hall
- Former Louisville cheerleader killed in car accident
- Pinto allays concerns, promises transparency going forward
All posts tagged "227"
- State judge temporarily blocks Bevin’s Board of Trustees
By Phillip Lentsch– Franklin Circuit Judge Phillip Shepherd temporarily blocked Governor Matt Bevin’s recently appointed board of trustees. Bevin abolished the previous 17-member U of L board by an executive order in June, stating he had the “absolute authority”...
- Posted July 29, 2016
- U of L students celebrate first snow days
By Briana Williams — Winter came in full force last week, it held back nothing and turned our campus into a winter wonderland once again. Last Wednesday and Friday were the first snow days of the season and most...
- Posted January 27, 2016
- Men’s tennis defeats Murray and Morehead State
By Dalton Ray The University of Louisville men’s tennis team defeated visitors Morehead and Murray State this past weekend. The season-opening doubleheader were both won by a 7-0 mark by the hometown Cards at the Bass-Rudd Tennis...
- Posted January 22, 2014