- NCAA: Pitino did not adequately monitor Andre McGee
- Community gathers to remember Savannah Walker
- “A Muslim Marine” examines intersecting identities
- Attorney General Asks Students to Fight Sexual Assault
- Tempers flare in first budget forum
- Mallory Comerford reflects on her national championship performance
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ stuns as live-action remake
- Trump rally draws supporters and protesters
- Mariya Moore leads women’s basketball to Sweet 16
- Ed Sheeran creates poetic masterpiece in ‘÷’
All posts tagged "227"
- State judge temporarily blocks Bevin’s Board of Trustees
By Phillip Lentsch– Franklin Circuit Judge Phillip Shepherd temporarily blocked Governor Matt Bevin’s recently appointed board of trustees. Bevin abolished the previous 17-member U of L board by an executive order in June, stating he had the “absolute authority”...
- Posted July 29, 2016
- U of L students celebrate first snow days
By Briana Williams — Winter came in full force last week, it held back nothing and turned our campus into a winter wonderland once again. Last Wednesday and Friday were the first snow days of the season and most...
- Posted January 27, 2016
- Men’s tennis defeats Murray and Morehead State
By Dalton Ray The University of Louisville men’s tennis team defeated visitors Morehead and Murray State this past weekend. The season-opening doubleheader were both won by a 7-0 mark by the hometown Cards at the Bass-Rudd Tennis...
- Posted January 22, 2014