- SGA election ballots clog under new system
- The Cardinal endorses Vishnu Tirumala for SGA President
- International Roundtable starts conversations over dinner
- RaiseRED brings over $450,000 to oncology and hematology research
- “Get Out” thrills, rejuvenates horror genre
- Importance of Mariya Moore and Briahanna Jackson shown in win over Virginia
- SGA candidates debate, push platforms’ message
- Faculty to consider resisting university budget cuts
- Ryan McMahon adds crucial element to men’s basketball
- Women’s swimming takes third at ACC Championships
All posts tagged "2014"
- Summer Programs Offered In Louisville
By Makayla Moore — Hey parents, have you signed your child up for an enriched summer program? If you’re still looking for a program that will keep your child active, here are two great options for you...
- Posted June 16, 2014
- Grawemeyer Award winners visit campus
By Nick Miller– Four months after the winners were announced, four of the Grawemeyer Award winners spoke on campus this past week, each discussing their winning topics. The Grawemeyer Awards are given in five fields: psychology, improving...
- Posted April 21, 2014
- SGA elections to be uncontested
By Simon Isham– For the first time in the U of L Student Government Association’s history, the winners have been decided before the voting has even started. Only one candidate campaigned for each of the 14 available...
- Posted January 28, 2014
- U of L swimmers dive in at SMU Classic
Video by Thomas Dahlia
- Posted January 23, 2014
- Louisville baseball revamps for 2014 season
By Lilly Trunnell The University of Louisville is abuzz with stories of the championship football and basketball teams. But there is another sports team on campus that does not get nearly the same recognition for its...
- Posted November 19, 2013
- U of L professor announces bid for U.S. Senate
By Simon Isham— Greg Leichty, a U of L professor in the Communications department, announced on Sunday that he would be making a bid for U.S. Senate. Leichty made the announcement that he would be a candidate...
- Posted June 19, 2013