- Judge denies Bevin’s request – board of trustees ruling stands
- The NCCA issues a hollow NOA to U of L
- Brief: U of L Athletic Association helps bear $91.15 million bonds
- Devonte Fields: The Cardinal flying under the radar
- Louisville avoids severe penalties in NCAA findings
- Bevin not backing down in war against BOT
- Non-Profit Fair connects students to volunteering
- Football success improves entire university
- Attempted robbery reported near campus
- KFC YUM! Center faces possible audit
All posts tagged "1000"
- Column: Survival of the fittest for NBA coaches
By Matthew Shircliffe– If you are a coach in the NBA nowadays, apparently winning is not cutting the mustard anymore. On Monday, the New York Knicks fired Derek Fisher after coaching for one-and-half seasons. Despite their mediocre...
- Posted February 12, 2016
- Volleyball riding month long win streak
By Noah Allison– With a 3-0 sweep of Virginia on Saturday, Louisville volleyball has remained undefeated in ACC and continues to win in dominant fashion. The Cards, 16-4 overall, are 10-0 in the ACC and having been...
- Posted October 26, 2015
- Game on, one super sweet sixteen matchup of Louisville and Kentucky
By Noah Allison Last year Louisville won the National Championship, the year before that Kentucky took home the crown. Now this next game may not be the National Championship, but for the epicenter of college basketball, this...
- Posted March 25, 2014
- Q & A with the director of “Medora”
By Noah Allison A little less than an hour north of Louisville is a small Indiana town called Medora. In the state that prides itself on its high school basketball the Medora Hornets find themselves on the...
- Posted December 3, 2013