- U of L Theatre Arts hopes to inspire with ‘Baltimore’
- Familiar Faces: U of L’s “new” Board of Trustees
- ‘Minimalism’ documentary questions modern values
- Bevin names new U of L trustees
- Small-town cowboy, Cody Johnson, meets big music scene
- Quentin Snider expected to miss 2-3 weeks with hip injury
- Men’s basketball overcomes poor shooting to upend No. 7 Duke
- Killer Mike and El-P outdo themselves on ‘Run the Jewels 3’
- Belknap Farmers Market shuts down for 2017
- Bevin calls foul on accreditation worries, SACS record implies otherwise
All posts tagged "1000"
- Column: Survival of the fittest for NBA coaches
By Matthew Shircliffe– If you are a coach in the NBA nowadays, apparently winning is not cutting the mustard anymore. On Monday, the New York Knicks fired Derek Fisher after coaching for one-and-half seasons. Despite their mediocre...
- Posted February 12, 2016
- Volleyball riding month long win streak
By Noah Allison– With a 3-0 sweep of Virginia on Saturday, Louisville volleyball has remained undefeated in ACC and continues to win in dominant fashion. The Cards, 16-4 overall, are 10-0 in the ACC and having been...
- Posted October 26, 2015
- Game on, one super sweet sixteen matchup of Louisville and Kentucky
By Noah Allison Last year Louisville won the National Championship, the year before that Kentucky took home the crown. Now this next game may not be the National Championship, but for the epicenter of college basketball, this...
- Posted March 25, 2014
- Q & A with the director of “Medora”
By Noah Allison A little less than an hour north of Louisville is a small Indiana town called Medora. In the state that prides itself on its high school basketball the Medora Hornets find themselves on the...
- Posted December 3, 2013