- Harsh reality sets in for U of L football
- Brace yourselves: Thanksgiving is coming
- Brief: Alumni director resigns amid allegations from UGA
- Ramsey, faculty, students hold diversity conversation
- Students hold candlelight vigil for Paris and Beirut victims
- Smoke-free campus?: Students record nearly 400 accounts of campus smoking
- U of L student continues lawsuit against Powell
- Ramsey issues apology for Halloween costume
- Brief: Katina Powell facing lawsuit
- Student crises overwhelm Counseling Center
Want to work for the Cardinal?
The Louisville Cardinal has been the independent weekly student newspaper of the University of Louisville since 1926. We cover campus news, student-organized events, Cardinal sports and serve as the voice of the student body.
Like what you see here? Come and work for us! We are always seeking new and talented writers, photographers, designers and editors. It is a good way to gain journalism experience, and a great way to get involved on campus.
Did we mention that you get paid?
Grab your copy of the Cardinal from any of our distribution points on campus, and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started with your application!