- Student suit against Powell dismissed
- Editorial: Moving statue does not erase history
- Judge halts Confederate statue removal
- Protestors form around Confederate monument
- U of L and city to remove Confederate monument
- Bevin allows university representatives a vote on BOT
- New business center aims for efficiency
- A&S to pilot new community service app
- Board of Trustees cancels no-confidence discussion
- Follett selected as new U of L bookstore partner
Want to work for the Cardinal?
The Louisville Cardinal has been the independent weekly student newspaper of the University of Louisville since 1926. We cover campus news, student-organized events, Cardinal sports and serve as the voice of the student body.
Like what you see here? Come and work for us! We are always seeking new and talented writers, photographers, designers and editors. It is a good way to gain journalism experience, and a great way to get involved on campus.
Did we mention that you get paid?
Grab your copy of the Cardinal from any of our distribution points on campus, and send an email to email@example.com to get started with your application!