- U of L Theatre Arts hopes to inspire with ‘Baltimore’
- Familiar Faces: U of L’s “new” Board of Trustees
- ‘Minimalism’ documentary questions modern values
- Bevin names new U of L trustees
- Small-town cowboy, Cody Johnson, meets big music scene
- Quentin Snider expected to miss 2-3 weeks with hip injury
- Men’s basketball overcomes poor shooting to upend No. 7 Duke
- Killer Mike and El-P outdo themselves on ‘Run the Jewels 3’
- Belknap Farmers Market shuts down for 2017
- Bevin calls foul on accreditation worries, SACS record implies otherwise
Want to work for the Cardinal?
The Louisville Cardinal has been the independent weekly student newspaper of the University of Louisville since 1926. We cover campus news, student-organized events, Cardinal sports and serve as the voice of the student body.
Like what you see here? Come and work for us! We are always seeking new and talented writers, photographers, designers and editors. It is a good way to gain journalism experience, and a great way to get involved on campus.
Did we mention that you get paid?
Grab your copy of the Cardinal from any of our distribution points on campus, and send an email to email@example.com to get started with your application!