- New residence hall coming to campus
- Hebert out as U of L spokesperson
- U of L Foundation: We’re mad at the wrong people
- Walz and Moore return to US with second gold medal
- Microsoft issue impacts student Cardmail accounts
- While we were gone: the summer of sports
- Brief: AT&T outage affecting campus communication
- Are summer classes worth the hassle?
- Glass Animals sell out 600+ show at Headliner’s
- Letter to the Editor: Response to J.D. Nichols letter on Ramsey’s compensation
Want to work for the Cardinal?
The Louisville Cardinal has been the independent weekly student newspaper of the University of Louisville since 1926. We cover campus news, student-organized events, Cardinal sports and serve as the voice of the student body.
Like what you see here? Come and work for us! We are always seeking new and talented writers, photographers, designers and editors. It is a good way to gain journalism experience, and a great way to get involved on campus.
Did we mention that you get paid?
Grab your copy of the Cardinal from any of our distribution points on campus, and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started with your application!