- Baylor too much for women’s basketball, Cards’ season ends in Sweet 16
- NCAA: Pitino did not adequately monitor Andre McGee
- Community gathers to remember Savannah Walker
- “A Muslim Marine” examines intersecting identities
- Attorney General asks students to fight sexual assault
- Vanessa Carlton talks life after “A Thousand Miles”
- Tempers flare in first budget forum
- Mallory Comerford reflects on her national championship performance
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ stuns as live-action remake
- Trump rally draws supporters and protesters
Want to work for the Cardinal?
The Louisville Cardinal has been the independent weekly student newspaper of the University of Louisville since 1926. We cover campus news, student-organized events, Cardinal sports and serve as the voice of the student body.
Like what you see here? Come and work for us! We are always seeking new and talented writers, photographers, designers and editors. It is a good way to gain journalism experience, and a great way to get involved on campus.
Did we mention that you get paid?
Grab your copy of the Cardinal from any of our distribution points on campus, and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started with your application!