- Quentin Snider expected to miss 2-3 weeks with hip injury
- Men’s basketball overcomes poor shooting to upend No. 7 Duke
- Killer Mike and El-P outdo themselves on ‘Run the Jewels 3’
- Belknap Farmers Market shuts down for 2017
- Bevin calls foul on accreditation worries, SACS record implies otherwise
- Helpful tips on starting the semester off right
- Nation prepares for Inauguration Day
- New dining options delayed
- U of L sororities gear up for spring recruitment
- Kentucky House approves bill abolishing U of L’s Board of Trustees
By Dalton Ray– University of Louisville’s Kelsi Worrell has qualified for the 2016 Rio Olympics for...
By Dalton Ray– “Freshman year I was just surviving, my vision could only go ahead three...
By Dalton Ray– The 2015-2016 athletic year for the University of Louisville was a bit underwhelming...
More Swimming News
- Worrell honors with Honda Sport Award
By Sam Draut– Though her career as a swimmer at the University of Louisville...
- Posted April 9, 2016
- Worrell wins NCAAs, team finishes 8th
By Sam Draut– It has been a prolific collegiate career for University of Louisville...
- Posted March 19, 2016
- Arthur Albiero’s swimmers continue winning
By Noah Allison– If success is measured by championships, then U of L’s most...
- Posted January 27, 2016
- Swim and Dive sweeps Kentucky
By Dalton Ray– The men’s and women’s swim team swept in-state rival Kentucky Saturday...
- Posted January 24, 2016
- Women’s swim team sink nationally ranked Tennessee
The University of Tennessee swim team traveled north to face off against Louisville at Ralph...
- Posted October 31, 2015
- Cardinal profile: Senior swimmer Tanja Kylliainen
By: Dalton Ray In November of 2010, a 17-year-old young lady by the name...
- Posted February 4, 2015
- Dahlia dives into American culture
by Michelle Molodynia — Thomas Dahlia, 24, swims so well he was recruited by...
- Posted January 20, 2015