- The XX sound more cohesive than ever on ‘I See You’
- Gallery: New Starbucks opens in Ekstrom Library
- Greg Postel named U of L interim president
- U of L Theatre Arts hopes to inspire with ‘Baltimore’
- New board of trustees full of familiar faces
- ‘Minimalism’ documentary questions modern values
- Bevin names new U of L trustees
- Small-town cowboy, Cody Johnson, meets big music scene
- Quentin Snider expected to miss 2-3 weeks with hip injury
- Men’s basketball overcomes poor shooting to upend No. 7 Duke
More Opinion News
- Clinton emails return weeks before election
By Ryan Hiles– Hillary Clinton’s private email controversy is the killer at the end...
- Posted November 4, 2016
- Opinion: Louisville drops to No. 7 due to committee bias
By Beau Kilpatrick– The Louisville Cardinals are no longer the fifth football team in...
- Posted November 2, 2016
- The Louisville Cardinal endorses Hillary Clinton for U.S. President
By the Editorial Staff– Americans are nearing the end of a presidential race wrought...
- Posted November 1, 2016
- Have you stopped to think about life after graduation?
By Frances Figgs — For some of us, graduation is approaching in December. I’m...
- Posted October 28, 2016
- The Yum Center desperately needs a financial rethink
By Chris Acree — For sports fans, fall is a wonderful time. Football is getting...
- Posted October 27, 2016
- What Grinds My Gears: October Edition
By Dalton Ray — People who put ketchup on their fries. Your offspring will...
- Posted October 25, 2016
- Louisville fans need to accept what happened in Minardi
By Dalton Ray– One year ago, Katina Powell published her book exposing U of...
- Posted October 23, 2016
- The NCAA issues a hollow NOA to U of L
By Chris Acree — Let’s hope that one of these days here soon, I...
- Posted October 20, 2016
- Do blue lights even help with campus safety?
By Cameron Fry– You’re walking back to your dorm at 1:00 a.m. on a...
- Posted October 16, 2016
- Letter to the editor: Trump and Clinton not your only options this November
By Lloyd Fowler — The Republican Party started as a third party in 1854....
- Posted October 13, 2016