- Fall 2016 semester athletic awards
- Women’s basketball pulls out the overtime victory over rival Kentucky
- U of L’s chief financial officer resigns
- How to survive campus when snow storms hit
- Lamar Jackson wins ACC Player of the Year
- SGA approves budget, new election rules
- Men’s soccer defeats Notre Dame 3-1, advances to NCAA quarterfinals
- How private is our privacy?
- Local activities to celebrate the holiday season
- Dangerous Crossing: Pedestrians ignore walk signs at U of L
Science & Tech
By Jerad Godsave– A tech inventor says his device could help lower crimes in and around...
By Brooke Moody– The IT store is closing and its employees will be shuffled to other...
By Hannah Esrock– U of L’s Conn Center for Renewable Energy Research has shown solar energy can...
More Science & Tech News
- Meet Izaak Prats, co-founder and CEO of SnapHunt
By Phillip Lentsch– Izaak Prats, a computer engineering major at U of L, is...
- Posted March 31, 2016
- 400 years later, Copernicus still stellar
By Aaron Holder– On Feb. 24, U of L’s Department of Physics and Astronomy welcomed...
- Posted March 3, 2016
- U of L bans hoverboards in residence halls
By Phillip Lentsch– U of L has drafted a new policy to ban hoverboards...
- Posted January 31, 2016
- U of L and UK receive National Science Foundation grant
The National Science Foundation (NSF) has awarded the University of Louisville and University of...
- Posted September 21, 2015
- Brief: IT experiences power outage
By Olivia Krauth– U of L’s Miller IT Center fell victim to an electrical...
- Posted May 11, 2015
- How to avoid peanut allergies: science says eat more peanuts
Recent research from the United Kingdom suggests that the common practice of withholding peanuts...
- Posted March 6, 2015
- Cyber combat showcases confidential info from major insurance provider
Best check your life accounts if you’re apart of Anthem Insurance. The major health...
- Posted February 8, 2015