- Brief: CUAS invited to participate in contract reviews, protest continues
- Your ultimate guide to having a good time in the 502
- Brief: Students stage sit-in in President Ramsey’s office
- Q&A with Athletic Director Tom Jurich on Ecarma’s Career
- Ecarma reminisces on student experience of 1986 National Championship
- Know your Cardinals: Tennis’ Rex Ecarma
- Lacrosse’s ACC growing pains prepare Cards for postseason
- Women’s tennis Senior Day puts tough season in perspective
- Residents prepare for final days of the Complex
- Nine at Louisville apartments to open fall 2016
Science & Tech
Best check your life accounts if you’re apart of Anthem Insurance. The major health insurance and...
Graphic by Simon Isham. Data from YikYak.
More Science & Tech News
GE Firstbuild Microfactory open for co-creation
It’s an adult-sized Legoland for creators. The GE FirstBuild Microfactory, whcih sits on Brandeis...
- Posted September 16, 2014
Integrated address books returning to Cardmail and Exchange
Student and professor address books are coming back to both Exchange and Cardmail. U of...
- Posted September 12, 2014
Future Belknap research park explained
Despite not having a solidified timeframe or a selected architect, plans of a future...
- Posted September 5, 2014
UofL’s Conn Center Prepares to Expand, Excel
By Tavi Wallace: The University of Louisville’s Conn Center for Renewable Energy Research is...
- Posted September 4, 2014
Visitor network provides short-term internet access
By Adeline Wilson – Visitors to the University of Louisville can now access the...
- Posted August 29, 2014
Emails fail to send after attempt to upgrade software – part five
Faculty and staff who replied to a student email sent before Aug. 16 may...
- Posted August 26, 2014
Nucleus opens as U of L’s newest LEED-certified building
With growing concern for the environment, energy conservation has become increasingly popular. People everywhere...
- Posted August 22, 2014