- Louisville’s tournament run ends with 76-70 loss to Michigan State
- Louisville WBB falls to Dayton 82-66
- Preview: Louisville faces Michigan State in Elite Eight
- Louisville advances to the Elite Eight
- #CardinalBoom15: U of L Fans Watch Sweet 16 Game
- Striving for PEACC: The Storycatcher Project Exhibit and Performance
- Kendrick Lamar stuns listeners with lyricism in third album, “To Pimp a Butterfly”
- Kevin Ware has successful first season at Georgia State
- Quentin Snider keeps improving
- Wayne Blackshear joins thousand-point club
Science & Tech
Best check your life accounts if you’re apart of Anthem Insurance. The major health insurance and...
Graphic by Simon Isham. Data from YikYak.
More Science & Tech News
GE Firstbuild Microfactory open for co-creation
It’s an adult-sized Legoland for creators. The GE FirstBuild Microfactory, whcih sits on Brandeis...
- Posted September 16, 2014
Integrated address books returning to Cardmail and Exchange
Student and professor address books are coming back to both Exchange and Cardmail. U of...
- Posted September 12, 2014
Future Belknap research park explained
Despite not having a solidified timeframe or a selected architect, plans of a future...
- Posted September 5, 2014
UofL’s Conn Center Prepares to Expand, Excel
By Tavi Wallace: The University of Louisville’s Conn Center for Renewable Energy Research is...
- Posted September 4, 2014
Visitor network provides short-term internet access
By Adeline Wilson - Visitors to the University of Louisville can now access the...
- Posted August 29, 2014
Emails fail to send after attempt to upgrade software – part five
Faculty and staff who replied to a student email sent before Aug. 16 may...
- Posted August 26, 2014
Nucleus opens as U of L’s newest LEED-certified building
With growing concern for the environment, energy conservation has become increasingly popular. People everywhere...
- Posted August 22, 2014