- Brief: SGA E-Board begins budget process
- U of L increases security on campus
- GE Firstbuild Microfactory open for co-creation
- WaterStep partners with GE FirstBuild Factory and the Student Water Initiative
- Attorney for Sherry Roark Requests “Correction”
- Increased bike traffic leads to overcrowded bike racks
- TARC shuttle will go to off-campus housing
- Women’s soccer perseveres in 3-2 overtime comeback
- Men’s soccer dismantles Duke in 5-0 victory
- Realistic expectations kick in as Louisville loses in Virginia, 23-21
Science & Tech
It’s an adult-sized Legoland for creators. The GE FirstBuild Microfactory, whcih sits on Brandeis across from...
Student and professor address books are coming back to both Exchange and Cardmail. U of L IT...
Despite not having a solidified timeframe or a selected architect, plans of a future Belknap research...
More Science & Tech News
UofL’s Conn Center Prepares to Expand, Excel
By Tavi Wallace: The University of Louisville’s Conn Center for Renewable Energy Research is...
- Posted September 4, 2014
Visitor network provides short-term internet access
By Adeline Wilson - Visitors to the University of Louisville can now access the...
- Posted August 29, 2014
Emails fail to send after attempt to upgrade software – part five
Faculty and staff who replied to a student email sent before Aug. 16 may...
- Posted August 26, 2014
Nucleus opens as U of L’s newest LEED-certified building
With growing concern for the environment, energy conservation has become increasingly popular. People everywhere...
- Posted August 22, 2014
#CardmailProbs: An end in sight?
The UofL IT department announced today that it “is in the final stages of...
- Posted August 12, 2014
Emails fail to send after attempt to upgrade software – part four
By Simon Isham– Email sent from your Cardmail account today may not have reached...
- Posted August 8, 2014
Emails fail to send after attempt to upgrade software – part three
By Simon Isham– If you’re a student and you automatically forward your email from...
- Posted July 10, 2014