- Residents say new owners improving former Grove
- Brief: The Grove changes name, owners
- U of L finance committee passes tuition increase
- Ramsey addresses deferred payment coverage
- U of L audit committee continues with Strothman
- Brief: IT experiences power outage
- Cardinal photographer wins national competition
- U of L announces eight Fulbright winners
- Brief: Chris Jones not indicted in rape case
- Brief: CUAS invited to participate in contract reviews, protest continues
Science & Tech
By Olivia Krauth– U of L’s Miller IT Center fell victim to an electrical fault last...
Best check your life accounts if you’re apart of Anthem Insurance. The major health insurance and...
More Science & Tech News
YikYak takes over Lexington, surges in Louisville
Graphic by Simon Isham. Data from YikYak.
- Posted October 31, 2014
GE Firstbuild Microfactory open for co-creation
It’s an adult-sized Legoland for creators. The GE FirstBuild Microfactory, whcih sits on Brandeis...
- Posted September 16, 2014
Integrated address books returning to Cardmail and Exchange
Student and professor address books are coming back to both Exchange and Cardmail. U of...
- Posted September 12, 2014
Future Belknap research park explained
Despite not having a solidified timeframe or a selected architect, plans of a future...
- Posted September 5, 2014
UofL’s Conn Center Prepares to Expand, Excel
By Tavi Wallace: The University of Louisville’s Conn Center for Renewable Energy Research is...
- Posted September 4, 2014
Visitor network provides short-term internet access
By Adeline Wilson – Visitors to the University of Louisville can now access the...
- Posted August 29, 2014
Emails fail to send after attempt to upgrade software – part five
Faculty and staff who replied to a student email sent before Aug. 16 may...
- Posted August 26, 2014