- U of L Foundation approves its first line-item budget
- Summer 2017’s top movies to see in theaters
- Jaylen Johnson will sign an agent, will not return to Louisville
- Men’s basketball lands UConn transfer
- Two more women’s basketball players to transfer
- Mariya Moore to transfer
- Police union dispute Ricky Jones’ appointment to police oversight panel
- U of L meets NCAA, expects decision and possible punishment within months
- Former U of L executives dodge federal prosecution
- Top 10 tips for incoming freshmen to know
Science & Tech
By Kyeland Jackson — A possible fluorine leak triggered alarms in U of L’s Shumaker Research...
By Kyeland Jackson — U of L’s cyber security was threatened again, after a phishing scam...
By Jerad Godsave– A tech inventor says his device could help lower crimes in and around...
More Science & Tech News
- IT store closes amidst changes at U of L
By Brooke Moody– The IT store is closing and its employees will be shuffled...
- Posted July 1, 2016
- U of L’s Conn Center finds new energy source
By Hannah Esrock– U of L’s Conn Center for Renewable Energy Research has shown solar...
- Posted April 1, 2016
- Meet Izaak Prats, co-founder and CEO of SnapHunt
By Phillip Lentsch– Izaak Prats, a computer engineering major at U of L, is...
- Posted March 31, 2016
- 400 years later, Copernicus still stellar
By Aaron Holder– On Feb. 24, U of L’s Department of Physics and Astronomy welcomed...
- Posted March 3, 2016
- U of L bans hoverboards in residence halls
By Phillip Lentsch– U of L has drafted a new policy to ban hoverboards...
- Posted January 31, 2016
- U of L and UK receive National Science Foundation grant
The National Science Foundation (NSF) has awarded the University of Louisville and University of...
- Posted September 21, 2015
- Brief: IT experiences power outage
By Olivia Krauth– U of L’s Miller IT Center fell victim to an electrical...
- Posted May 11, 2015