- Ryan McMahon adds crucial element to men’s basketball
- Women’s swimming takes third at ACC Championships
- Next year’s budget faces $48 million hurdle
- Tips on saving flex for the rest of the semester
- Interim president upholds tuition promise, supports external search for permanent president
- Overtime win against Syracuse ties men’s basketball for second in the ACC
- Softball is willing to embrace the challenge in 2017
- Recapping a buzzing weekend in U of L athletics
- No. 12 women’s basketball gets an easy 68-43 victory over Boston College
- Panda Express comes to campus
More Health News
- University campaign targets African-Americans with depression
By Kyeland Jackson — Beleaguered in part by racism, stress, violence and economic strain,...
- Posted November 21, 2016
- U of L honors nurses at Nightingale Awards
By Beau Kilpatrick— Nurses from Kentucky and southern Indiana gathered at the Mellwood Art...
- Posted November 14, 2016
- “Premium holiday” graces faculty and staff’s health insurance costs
By Kyeland Jackson — Partially due to premiums negotiations, faculty and staff who are...
- Posted November 11, 2016
- Program aims to arrest campus drinking
By Kyeland Jackson — U of L students have a drinking problem, and campus...
- Posted October 31, 2016
- Mold returns to campus dorms
By Tyler Hudson– While numerous freshmen at the University of Louisville are trying to...
- Posted September 3, 2016
- Vaccination app touts U of L professor as author
By Kyeland Jackson — A U of L professor helped create a new app...
- Posted June 1, 2016
- Students asked to participate in wellbeing survey
By Lance Gibson & Olivia Krauth– Health Promotion is working with campus partners to measure...
- Posted March 2, 2016