- PINK performers are a drag
- Louisville’s tournament run ends with 76-70 loss to Michigan State
- Louisville WBB falls to Dayton 82-66
- Preview: Louisville faces Michigan State in Elite Eight
- Louisville advances to the Elite Eight
- #CardinalBoom15: U of L Fans Watch Sweet 16 Game
- Striving for PEACC: The Storycatcher Project Exhibit and Performance
- Kendrick Lamar stuns listeners with lyricism in third album, “To Pimp a Butterfly”
- Kevin Ware has successful first season at Georgia State
- Quentin Snider keeps improving
Best check your life accounts if you’re apart of Anthem Insurance. The major health insurance and...
This is a clarification of yesterday’s brief. The U of L medical school, which was placed on...
More Health News
Medical school taken off probation
For a more complete report, click here. U of L’s medical school, which was...
- Posted December 15, 2014
U of L doctor addresses Ebola concerns
By Chris Brosey- Ebola has been the cause of a recent media scare, and...
- Posted November 13, 2014
U of L sets new record in sexual health rankings
No glove, no love from U of L students. The university was recently ranked...
- Posted November 10, 2014
Ville Grill receives perfect health department score after last week’s C
The Ville Grill was today reevaluated by the Louisville Department of Health and Wellness,...
- Posted October 15, 2014
Students, faculty encouraged to get flu shots
It is that time of year again: flu season. This week, nurses from Campus...
- Posted October 3, 2014
The Grove cleans up mold in student room
After a week of waiting, The Grove removed the mold from sophomore bioengineering major...
- Posted September 14, 2014
The Grove say they’ve taken care of the mold problem; Student begs to differ
It has been five days since sophomore bioengineering major and Grove resident Sarah NeCamp...
- Posted September 12, 2014