- Where Louisville basketball stands against Katina Powell
- #BlackLivesMatter co-creator gives U of L Pride Week keynote address
- Why NASA’s discoveries matter
- Do you really need a gun? Or are you doing more harm than good?
- Katina Powell’s book is published
- Reaction: Doubt creeps in for Louisville basketball amidst allegations
- #BBScandal: U of L staffer allegedly paid for prostitutes for players, recruits
- A&S Faculty criticize dean, U of L administration in meeting
- Jones criticizes A&S administration, calls for meeting
- Priorities: Louisville athletics reign supreme
By Phillip Lentsch– After a few delays, the University Counseling Center is almost ready to move...
By Sara Choate– Q: I’m thinking about getting condoms with spermicidal lubricant. Are these better than...
By Dalen Barlow– The Center for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that one out of every...
More Health News
Cyber combat showcases confidential info from major insurance provider
Best check your life accounts if you’re apart of Anthem Insurance. The major health...
- Posted February 8, 2015
Men as RNs: diversity increases in the School of Nursing
The national average for men in the field of nursing is slim – only...
- Posted January 28, 2015
Probationary status lifted from medical school program
This is a clarification of yesterday’s brief. The U of L medical school, which was...
- Posted December 16, 2014
Medical school taken off probation
For a more complete report, click here. U of L’s medical school, which was...
- Posted December 15, 2014
U of L doctor addresses Ebola concerns
By Chris Brosey- Ebola has been the cause of a recent media scare, and...
- Posted November 13, 2014
U of L sets new record in sexual health rankings
No glove, no love from U of L students. The university was recently ranked...
- Posted November 10, 2014
Ville Grill receives perfect health department score after last week’s C
The Ville Grill was today reevaluated by the Louisville Department of Health and Wellness,...
- Posted October 15, 2014