- Acting law dean chosen to replace Duncan
- Women’s golf headed to NCAA Regionals for fourth straight year
- Men’s tennis takes down Notre Dame for ACC tournament win
- Crawford named next law school dean
- John Schnatter resigns from athletics board
- Louisville eats: The best restaurants in the city
- Women’s tennis advances in ACC Championships
- U of L considers separating from its medical center
- Men’s tennis heads to the ACC Championships
- U of L Foundation approves its first line-item budget
By Kyeland Jackson — U of L could separate from its medical center, citing positive changes...
By Dustin Massengill — Students raised over $10,400 for suicide awareness April 9 in the second...
More Health News
- U of L Hospital severs KentuckyOne Health ties
By Kyeland Jackson — Management of U of L Hospital, led by KentuckyOne Health...
- Posted December 13, 2016
- Counseling center still overwhelmed by students
By Olivia Krauth– More than a year has elapsed since The Cardinal discovered months-long...
- Posted November 27, 2016
- University campaign targets African-Americans with depression
By Kyeland Jackson — Beleaguered in part by racism, stress, violence and economic strain,...
- Posted November 21, 2016
- U of L honors nurses at Nightingale Awards
By Beau Kilpatrick— Nurses from Kentucky and southern Indiana gathered at the Mellwood Art...
- Posted November 14, 2016
- “Premium holiday” graces faculty and staff’s health insurance costs
By Kyeland Jackson — Partially due to premiums negotiations, faculty and staff who are...
- Posted November 11, 2016
- Program aims to arrest campus drinking
By Kyeland Jackson — U of L students have a drinking problem, and campus...
- Posted October 31, 2016
- Mold returns to campus dorms
By Tyler Hudson– While numerous freshmen at the University of Louisville are trying to...
- Posted September 3, 2016