- Gallery: #SnowBaeReturns
- Brief: U of L classes and offices closed Friday
- Brief: Snow day issued for Mar. 5
- Men’s tennis in midst of 10-match win streak
- The crisis surrounding ISIS
- Baseball goes 2-1 in weekend series with Xavier
- SAC renovations: a debate four years in the making
- Incoming top four talks elections, plan for future
- TEDx comes to U of L
- PHOTO: RaiseRED raises money for pediatric cancer
Best check your life accounts if you’re apart of Anthem Insurance. The major health insurance and...
This is a clarification of yesterday’s brief. The U of L medical school, which was placed on...
More Health News
Medical school taken off probation
For a more complete report, click here. U of L’s medical school, which was...
- Posted December 15, 2014
U of L doctor addresses Ebola concerns
By Chris Brosey- Ebola has been the cause of a recent media scare, and...
- Posted November 13, 2014
U of L sets new record in sexual health rankings
No glove, no love from U of L students. The university was recently ranked...
- Posted November 10, 2014
Ville Grill receives perfect health department score after last week’s C
The Ville Grill was today reevaluated by the Louisville Department of Health and Wellness,...
- Posted October 15, 2014
Students, faculty encouraged to get flu shots
It is that time of year again: flu season. This week, nurses from Campus...
- Posted October 3, 2014
The Grove cleans up mold in student room
After a week of waiting, The Grove removed the mold from sophomore bioengineering major...
- Posted September 14, 2014
The Grove say they’ve taken care of the mold problem; Student begs to differ
It has been five days since sophomore bioengineering major and Grove resident Sarah NeCamp...
- Posted September 12, 2014