- Q&A with Athletic Director Tom Jurich on Ecarma’s Career
- Ecarma reminisces on student experience of 1986 National Championship
- Know your Cardinals: Tennis’ Rex Ecarma
- Lacrosse’s ACC growing pains prepare Cards for postseason
- Women’s tennis Senior Day puts tough season in perspective
- Residents prepare for final days of the Complex
- Nine at Louisville apartments to open fall 2016
- RA to lose hourly wage in 2015-2016 academic year
- SGA brief: Senate passes SAC renovation resolution
- Brief: Body found at The Bellamy confirmed as suicide
By Dalen Barlow– The Center for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that one out of every...
Best check your life accounts if you’re apart of Anthem Insurance. The major health insurance and...
More Health News
Probationary status lifted from medical school program
This is a clarification of yesterday’s brief. The U of L medical school, which was...
- Posted December 16, 2014
Medical school taken off probation
For a more complete report, click here. U of L’s medical school, which was...
- Posted December 15, 2014
U of L doctor addresses Ebola concerns
By Chris Brosey- Ebola has been the cause of a recent media scare, and...
- Posted November 13, 2014
U of L sets new record in sexual health rankings
No glove, no love from U of L students. The university was recently ranked...
- Posted November 10, 2014
Ville Grill receives perfect health department score after last week’s C
The Ville Grill was today reevaluated by the Louisville Department of Health and Wellness,...
- Posted October 15, 2014
Students, faculty encouraged to get flu shots
It is that time of year again: flu season. This week, nurses from Campus...
- Posted October 3, 2014
The Grove cleans up mold in student room
After a week of waiting, The Grove removed the mold from sophomore bioengineering major...
- Posted September 14, 2014