- Students react to alleged robbery at The Arch
- Harsh reality sets in for U of L football
- Brace yourselves: Thanksgiving is coming
- Brief: Alumni director resigns amid allegations from UGA
- Ramsey, faculty, students hold diversity conversation
- Students hold candlelight vigil for Paris and Beirut victims
- Smoke-free campus?: Students record nearly 400 accounts of campus smoking
- U of L student continues lawsuit against Powell
- Ramsey issues apology for Halloween costume
- Brief: Katina Powell facing lawsuit
By Brooke Moody— It’s hard to ignore the pungent, musty odor of cigarette smoke. Students at...
Need therapy? Look elsewhere. U of L’s Counseling Center is booked, leaving students with wait times...
By Phillip Lentsch– After a few delays, the University Counseling Center is almost ready to move...
More Health News
Play Well: August 2015
By Sara Choate– Q: I’m thinking about getting condoms with spermicidal lubricant. Are these...
- Posted August 25, 2015
Students with autism seek out inclusivity, understanding
By Dalen Barlow– The Center for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that one out...
- Posted April 6, 2015
Cyber combat showcases confidential info from major insurance provider
Best check your life accounts if you’re apart of Anthem Insurance. The major health...
- Posted February 8, 2015
Men as RNs: diversity increases in the School of Nursing
The national average for men in the field of nursing is slim – only...
- Posted January 28, 2015
Probationary status lifted from medical school program
This is a clarification of yesterday’s brief. The U of L medical school, which was...
- Posted December 16, 2014
Medical school taken off probation
For a more complete report, click here. U of L’s medical school, which was...
- Posted December 15, 2014
U of L doctor addresses Ebola concerns
By Chris Brosey- Ebola has been the cause of a recent media scare, and...
- Posted November 13, 2014