- SGA Update: Senate talks through proposed meal plan increases
- The Evolution of Trez
- Burning up: Miller students get a rude awakening with fire scare
- East End Crawls as Construction Comes Up
- Tennis’ lone senior to lead underclassmen into ACC
- Get on board: Louisville tennis ready to raise the bar, take on ACC
- From Miss Volleyball to Miss Kentucky: Q & A with Katie George
- Freshman phenom Mariya Moore blazes the court
- #SOTU 2015: What you need to know
- Lawyer’s report discredits former Vice President for Human Resources
This is a clarification of yesterday’s brief. The U of L medical school, which was placed on...
For a more complete report, click here. U of L’s medical school, which was placed on...
More Health News
U of L doctor addresses Ebola concerns
By Chris Brosey- Ebola has been the cause of a recent media scare, and...
- Posted November 13, 2014
U of L sets new record in sexual health rankings
No glove, no love from U of L students. The university was recently ranked...
- Posted November 10, 2014
Ville Grill receives perfect health department score after last week’s C
The Ville Grill was today reevaluated by the Louisville Department of Health and Wellness,...
- Posted October 15, 2014
Students, faculty encouraged to get flu shots
It is that time of year again: flu season. This week, nurses from Campus...
- Posted October 3, 2014
The Grove cleans up mold in student room
After a week of waiting, The Grove removed the mold from sophomore bioengineering major...
- Posted September 14, 2014
The Grove say they’ve taken care of the mold problem; Student begs to differ
It has been five days since sophomore bioengineering major and Grove resident Sarah NeCamp...
- Posted September 12, 2014
Students pedal with the president
By Chase Harber- Clouds and rain have ridden the skies over Louisville for the...
- Posted August 28, 2014