- Brief: Auditor to examine U of L Foundation
- Title IX notices now required in U of L syllabi
- Brief: Mardis switches titles, edits responsibilities
- Sands shaking up U of L’s organization
- Brief: Housing director leaving for FSU
- PHOTO: New ramp connects campus to Third Street
- The biggest headlines of 2014-2015
- Tuition to increase by three percent
- PHOTO: Demolition begins on The Complex
- Residents say new owners improving former Grove
SGA and Administration
By Olivia Krauth– U of L’s Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration Harlan Sands introduced a...
Over the summer, the Student Government Association and University Police will be developing a safety app called Rave...
It’s the end of the semester at U of L, and if you are a student,...
More SGA and Administration News
Brief: Auditor considers investigating U of L Foundation
Deferred compensation packages for top U of L officials has led State Auditor Adam...
- Posted April 28, 2015
SGA brief: Senate passes SAC renovation resolution
SGA student senators saw the first visual representation of what a newly renovated Student...
- Posted April 7, 2015
Tuition talk: who determines the college price tag
By Rae Chaney — Be prepared to see the price of tuition increase for...
- Posted April 2, 2015
Pinto looks ahead to new role
Speed School Dean Neville Pinto is set to take over for Provost Shirley Willihnganz...
- Posted March 30, 2015
L-Trail moves forward with new funding
By Adeline Wilson and Jacob Abrahamson: SGA plans for a well-lit, patrolled walking path...
- Posted March 27, 2015
SGA Update: Senate talks SAC, L Trail
The SGA Student Senate convened at U of L’s dental school for one of...
- Posted March 24, 2015
Cards in Action lobbies for students on Capitol Hill
By Nick Sledge — Each spring for the past three years, students from the...
- Posted March 23, 2015