- Update on two victims shot at Cardinal Village
- Louisville baseball earns second overall seed in NCAA tournament
- Brief: Double shooting at Cardinal Village
- Foundation paid Ramsey nearly $3 million in 2014
- Judge says Confederate statue can move
- Brief: Attorney moves to continue confederate statue removal
- U of L adds urban sustainability degree
- Bevin’s higher ed cuts ruled legal
- Where are the Cards now: Chaz Embry and David Green
- Grigory Tarasevich looks to place in Rio
SGA and Administration
By Hannah Esrock– At the final SGA meeting of the school year, the SGA passed a...
By Louisville Cardinal Staff– As students at U of L, we are all members of the...
By Phillip Lentsch– Multiple disagreements were aired during the U of L SGA Senate meeting on...
More SGA and Administration News
- Allen talks today’s U of L in SOTSB
By Olivia Krauth– Outgoing SGA President Victoria Allen discussed U of L’s climate in the...
- Posted April 5, 2016
- Brief: Neville Pinto selected as permanent Provost
By Phillip Lentsch– The ongoing search for a permanent provost at U of L...
- Posted March 31, 2016
- SGA Senate to hold discussion on vote of no-confidence
By Olivia Krauth– SGA will be voting on an act of no-confidence in President...
- Posted March 30, 2016
- A&S faculty withdraw motion for vote of no-confidence
By Olivia Krauth– Two A&S professors withdrew their motion for a vote of no-confidence in...
- Posted March 28, 2016
- UL Foundation secretly discusses Ramsey in meeting
By Olivia Krauth– The University of Louisville Foundation secretly discussed a show of support...
- Posted March 9, 2016
- U of L Foundation loses $66.2 million
By Kyeland Jackson — The U of L Foundation finance committee reported a loss...
- Posted March 7, 2016
- Bombshell motion divides board
By Kyeland Jackson, Adeline Wilson & Hannah Esrock– Robert Rounsavall resigned from the U...
- Posted March 1, 2016