- East End Crawls as Construction Comes Up
- Tennis’ lone senior to lead underclassmen into ACC
- Get on board: Louisville tennis ready to raise the bar, take on ACC
- From Miss Volleyball to Miss Kentucky: Q & A with Katie George
- Freshman phenom Mariya Moore blazes the court
- #SOTU 2015: What you need to know
- Lawyer’s report discredits former Vice President for Human Resources
- Strong-armed robbery near campus sends one student to hospital
- Dahlia dives into American culture
- Louisville falls to Duke 63-52
by David Cecil — Hastily packed boxes filled with everything Tanner Leonardo owned from Unitas were...
Students who commute down I-65 in the morning may have noticed a new parking garage whose...
The Cardinal obtained a copy of the property’s Temporary Certificate of Occupancy, which is dated Sept....
More Housing News
The Grove cleans up mold in student room
After a week of waiting, The Grove removed the mold from sophomore bioengineering major...
- Posted September 14, 2014
The Grove say they’ve taken care of the mold problem; Student begs to differ
It has been five days since sophomore bioengineering major and Grove resident Sarah NeCamp...
- Posted September 12, 2014
The Grove: Mold in student rooms still not removed
Mold was reported Monday in at least one room at The Grove, the new...
- Posted September 11, 2014
Students report mold at The Grove
Mold has been reported in at least one room at The Grove, the new...
- Posted September 10, 2014
The Grove fails to submit occpancy permit
The Grove, the latest university-affiliated housing project near U of L, has failed to...
- Posted September 9, 2014
Grove holds second town hall meeting, keeps press out.
By Jacob Abrahamson The Grove, a new apartment complex recently plagued with construction delays,...
- Posted September 2, 2014
Campus Housing assured by The Grove that property was ready
By Jacob M. Abrahamson As construction continues on The Grove, U of L is...
- Posted August 30, 2014