- Ramsey improved U of L despite recent controversies
- Brief: Business school dean leaves U of L for Colorado-Denver
- IT store closes amidst changes at U of L
- And then there were 10: meet the new board of trustees
- Ramsey shows public support for new board
- Bevin names new board of trustees
- Ramsey meets with representatives; assures all is well
- Kelsi Worrell punches ticket to 2016 Rio Olympics
- Brief: Constituency representatives to meet with Ramsey
- Student reaction: Ramsey and BOT pushed out
By Kyeland Jackson — A U of L professor helped create a new app that gives...
By Lance Gibson & Olivia Krauth– Health Promotion is working with campus partners to measure U of...
By Kyeland Jackson — Management for the University of Louisville hospital decided to cancel a pending...
More Health News
- How to avoid a holiday food baby
By Nate Gilbert— Reading day is almost here, marking the last day of classes...
- Posted December 4, 2015
- Smoke-free campus?: Students record nearly 400 accounts of campus smoking
By Brooke Moody— It’s hard to ignore the pungent, musty odor of cigarette smoke....
- Posted November 16, 2015
- Student crises overwhelm Counseling Center
Need therapy? Look elsewhere. U of L’s Counseling Center is booked, leaving students with...
- Posted November 5, 2015
- University Counseling Center moving to new Campus Health location
By Phillip Lentsch– After a few delays, the University Counseling Center is almost ready...
- Posted September 6, 2015
- Play Well: August 2015
By Sara Choate– Q: I’m thinking about getting condoms with spermicidal lubricant. Are these...
- Posted August 25, 2015
- Students with autism seek out inclusivity, understanding
By Dalen Barlow– The Center for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that one out...
- Posted April 6, 2015
- Cyber combat showcases confidential info from major insurance provider
Best check your life accounts if you’re apart of Anthem Insurance. The major health...
- Posted February 8, 2015