- Halloween activities lurk through Louisville
- Arch residents complain about the Fourth Street underpass
- Waka Flocka Flame ignites homecoming concert
- New “Ouija” horrifies more than its prequel
- U of L faculty assembly undergoes some changes
- U.S. Senator Joni Ernst visits U of L
- Louisville fans need to accept what happened in Minardi
- Cardinals’ defense dominate the Wolfpack at home
- Photo gallery: Louisville lights up the scoreboard against NC State
- Cards rout wolfpack, gain bowl eligibility
By Tyler Hudson– While numerous freshmen at the University of Louisville are trying to find their...
By Kyeland Jackson — A U of L professor helped create a new app that gives...
By Lance Gibson & Olivia Krauth– Health Promotion is working with campus partners to measure U of...
More Health News
- U of L Hospital backs out of Planned Parenthood pact
By Kyeland Jackson — Management for the University of Louisville hospital decided to cancel...
- Posted March 2, 2016
- How to avoid a holiday food baby
By Nate Gilbert— Reading day is almost here, marking the last day of classes...
- Posted December 4, 2015
- Smoke-free campus?: Students record nearly 400 accounts of campus smoking
By Brooke Moody— It’s hard to ignore the pungent, musty odor of cigarette smoke....
- Posted November 16, 2015
- Student crises overwhelm Counseling Center
Need therapy? Look elsewhere. U of L’s Counseling Center is booked, leaving students with...
- Posted November 5, 2015
- University Counseling Center moving to new Campus Health location
By Phillip Lentsch– After a few delays, the University Counseling Center is almost ready...
- Posted September 6, 2015
- Play Well: August 2015
By Sara Choate– Q: I’m thinking about getting condoms with spermicidal lubricant. Are these...
- Posted August 25, 2015
- Students with autism seek out inclusivity, understanding
By Dalen Barlow– The Center for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that one out...
- Posted April 6, 2015