- Student suit against Powell dismissed
- Editorial: Moving statue does not erase history
- Judge halts Confederate statue removal
- Protestors form around Confederate monument
- U of L and city to remove Confederate monument
- Bevin allows university representatives a vote on BOT
- New business center aims for efficiency
- A&S to pilot new community service app
- Board of Trustees cancels no-confidence discussion
- Follett selected as new U of L bookstore partner
By Lance Gibson & Olivia Krauth– Health Promotion is working with campus partners to measure U of...
By Kyeland Jackson — Management for the University of Louisville hospital decided to cancel a pending...
By Nate Gilbert— Reading day is almost here, marking the last day of classes and checking...
More Health News
- Smoke-free campus?: Students record nearly 400 accounts of campus smoking
By Brooke Moody— It’s hard to ignore the pungent, musty odor of cigarette smoke....
- Posted November 16, 2015
- Student crises overwhelm Counseling Center
Need therapy? Look elsewhere. U of L’s Counseling Center is booked, leaving students with...
- Posted November 5, 2015
- University Counseling Center moving to new Campus Health location
By Phillip Lentsch– After a few delays, the University Counseling Center is almost ready...
- Posted September 6, 2015
- Play Well: August 2015
By Sara Choate– Q: I’m thinking about getting condoms with spermicidal lubricant. Are these...
- Posted August 25, 2015
- Students with autism seek out inclusivity, understanding
By Dalen Barlow– The Center for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that one out...
- Posted April 6, 2015
- Cyber combat showcases confidential info from major insurance provider
Best check your life accounts if you’re apart of Anthem Insurance. The major health...
- Posted February 8, 2015
- Men as RNs: diversity increases in the School of Nursing
The national average for men in the field of nursing is slim – only...
- Posted January 28, 2015