- New residence hall coming to campus
- Hebert out as U of L spokesperson
- U of L Foundation: We’re mad at the wrong people
- Walz and Moore return to US with second gold medal
- Microsoft issue impacts student Cardmail accounts
- While we were gone: the summer of sports
- Brief: AT&T outage affecting campus communication
- Are summer classes worth the hassle?
- Glass Animals sell out 600+ show at Headliner’s
- Letter to the Editor: Response to J.D. Nichols letter on Ramsey’s compensation
By Sara Choate– Q: I’m thinking about getting condoms with spermicidal lubricant. Are these better than...
By Dalen Barlow– The Center for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that one out of every...
Best check your life accounts if you’re apart of Anthem Insurance. The major health insurance and...
More Health News
Men as RNs: diversity increases in the School of Nursing
The national average for men in the field of nursing is slim – only...
- Posted January 28, 2015
Probationary status lifted from medical school program
This is a clarification of yesterday’s brief. The U of L medical school, which was...
- Posted December 16, 2014
Medical school taken off probation
For a more complete report, click here. U of L’s medical school, which was...
- Posted December 15, 2014
U of L doctor addresses Ebola concerns
By Chris Brosey- Ebola has been the cause of a recent media scare, and...
- Posted November 13, 2014
U of L sets new record in sexual health rankings
No glove, no love from U of L students. The university was recently ranked...
- Posted November 10, 2014
Ville Grill receives perfect health department score after last week’s C
The Ville Grill was today reevaluated by the Louisville Department of Health and Wellness,...
- Posted October 15, 2014
Students, faculty encouraged to get flu shots
It is that time of year again: flu season. This week, nurses from Campus...
- Posted October 3, 2014