- Kempf-Leonard looks to ‘blast internal silos’ in A&S state of the college address
- Louisville defeats FIU 34-3
- Women’s soccer opens ACC play with 1-0 win over Syracuse
- No sweat? Campus activists seek to ensure international worker’s rights
- The Clubhouse, new off-campus housing option, to open in fall 2015
- McConnell Center celebrates Constitution day
- Gorgui Dieng carries Senegal in FIBA World Cup
- Darrell Griffith teams up with Healthy Hoops for asthma awareness
- Student assaulted near campus
- Brief: President delivers state of the university address
After a week of waiting, The Grove removed the mold from sophomore bioengineering major Sarah NeCamp’s...
It has been five days since sophomore bioengineering major and Grove resident Sarah NeCamp reported mold...
By Chase Harber- Clouds and rain have ridden the skies over Louisville for the past 48...
More Health News
Brief Alert: Heat Waves and Air Quality
By Chase Harber: The University of Louisville Physicians group released an advisory about...
- Posted August 22, 2014
Brief: Security increases on Health Sciences campus after armed robberies
U of L and Louisville Metro police have increased security on the Health Sciences...
- Posted July 24, 2014
Brief: U of L renaming research building
By Simon Isham– U of L President James Ramsey announced today that the university...
- Posted July 8, 2014
Staying safe in the summer heat
By Sammie Hill– Although the warmth of summer facilitates enticing things like sun-tans, bathing...
- Posted May 24, 2014
How to: stay healthy in a community living situation
By Howard Stikes– College is filled with new experiences. Academics, athletics, dorm life and...
- Posted May 23, 2014
Helmsley Trust donates $5.5 million to U of L cancer research
By Simon Isham– The U of L program for plant-based drug and vaccine development...
- Posted May 16, 2014
Construction at HSC to proceed despite funding cuts
By Simon Isham— U of L’s medical school was recently denied funding for a...
- Posted April 16, 2014