- Foundation cuts $13.7 million from U of L
- Trump rally reveals disconnect between message and action
- Faculty to demand greater role in university governance
- Club hockey and rugby take steps to build their programs
- Baylor too much for women’s basketball, Cards’ season ends in Sweet 16
- NCAA: Pitino did not adequately monitor Andre McGee
- Community gathers to remember Savannah Walker
- “A Muslim Marine” examines intersecting identities
- Attorney General asks students to fight sexual assault
- Vanessa Carlton talks life after “A Thousand Miles”
More Features News
- U of L Theatre presents ‘The Piano Lesson’
By Jacqueline Kelly— The U of L Theatre Arts Department will present “The Piano...
- Posted November 12, 2015
- U of L’s RSA offers finals-free zone at Red Barn
By Danielle Schretzman– Between the free flu shots, the “Amazing Race” around campus and...
- Posted November 11, 2015
- Night for Palestine aims to promote peace
By Roya Fathalizadeh– On Nov. 7, friends and families gathered together to celebrate Palestinian...
- Posted November 9, 2015
- The Peanuts gang take Red Barn’s center stage
The sing-songed phrase “Oh Charlie Brown” has been on TV and in the background...
- Posted November 6, 2015
- Gamers come together for Red Bull tournament
By Sam Draut– Red Bull will host a collegiate gaming competition at the University...
- Posted November 5, 2015
- Viva la U of L: Check out SAB’s ‘Night in Vegas’
At 7 p.m. on the dot there was a line for SAB’s “Night in...
- Posted November 4, 2015
- Old Louisville residents breathe life into historic neighborhood
The tree-lined streets of Old Louisville frame houses over a century old that take...
- Posted November 3, 2015
- A (belated) midterm letter to myself
It’s about a month after the official midterm break, but with a month...
- Posted November 2, 2015
- Treat yourself to leftover Halloween candy
The scariest time of the year will soon be replaced with the yummiest. Talk...
- Posted November 1, 2015
- Ville Grill receives third C rating
By Kyeland Jackson– For the second year in a row, the Ville Grill has...
- Posted October 27, 2015