- The housing boom: Are students satisfied?
- Previewing the Clemson Tigers
- Suspect charged in Old Louisville assault
- Louisville shines in College GameDay atmosphere
- U of L’s Foundation board shaken
- Students on edge after Old Louisville crime spree
- Benz insists Ramsey and foundation chair must go
- Foundation and university meeting canceled
- U of L Foundation devalued under Ramsey
- Official under investigation set to retire
More Features News
- Spend your Valentine’s Day celebrating the right way
By Samantha Schaefer– Valentine’s Day. How much does society actually know about the origins...
- Posted February 11, 2015
- Sexy, Can I?: PEACC unveils new campaign promoting consent
“L Yeah!” is about to get a new meaning. Prevention, Education and Advocacy on Campus...
- Posted February 10, 2015
- Five ways to celebrate yourself this Valentine’s Day
By Natalie Murphy– Since Valentine’s Day falls on a Saturday in 2015, it’s the...
- Posted February 9, 2015
- Theatre program brings fresh take to Shakespeare’s ‘Othello’
The theatre arts department at U of L brought “Othello” to the stage this...
- Posted February 7, 2015
- The Gray Area: What’s up with the ‘friend zone?’
By Eiman Zuberi– PEACC is known for their advocacy of preventing domestic violence and...
- Posted February 5, 2015
- TLC Quiz: Is it Consent?
- Posted February 4, 2015
- Restaurant review: Griff’s, unlike Griff himself, doesn’t wow
To say it simply, Griff’s was–well, it was alright. In the words of the...
- Posted February 1, 2015
- The Underground Railroad Comes to Life
Mark Priest, U of L professor and artist, takes the walls of Schneider Hall...
- Posted January 31, 2015
- “At the Vanishing Point” brings Louisvillians even closer together, if that’s possible
A guy in the row ahead of me sipped a sweet-smelling bourbon. Its aroma filled...
- Posted January 30, 2015
- TLC’s 2015 Preview presents: This year in movies
by Michael Reikes — Our movie reviewer lets you in on this year’s box office...
- Posted January 29, 2015