- Gorgui Dieng carries Senegal in FIBA World Cup
- Darrell Griffith teams up with Healthy Hoops for asthma awareness
- Student assaulted near campus
- Brief: President delivers state of the university address
- University honors 78 faculty members at faculty excellence dinner
- Talent Un-Earthed at SAB’s Open Mic Night
- Rap Runs the Vernon Club
- Brief: SGA E-Board begins budget process
- U of L increases security on campus
- GE Firstbuild Microfactory open for co-creation
The Cardinal obtained a copy of the property’s Temporary Certificate of Occupancy, which is dated Sept....
After a week of waiting, The Grove removed the mold from sophomore bioengineering major Sarah NeCamp’s...
It has been five days since sophomore bioengineering major and Grove resident Sarah NeCamp reported mold...
More Housing News
The Grove: Mold in student rooms still not removed
Mold was reported Monday in at least one room at The Grove, the new...
- Posted September 11, 2014
Students report mold at The Grove
Mold has been reported in at least one room at The Grove, the new...
- Posted September 10, 2014
The Grove fails to submit occpancy permit
The Grove, the latest university-affiliated housing project near U of L, has failed to...
- Posted September 9, 2014
Grove holds second town hall meeting, keeps press out.
By Jacob Abrahamson The Grove, a new apartment complex recently plagued with construction delays,...
- Posted September 2, 2014
Campus Housing assured by The Grove that property was ready
By Jacob M. Abrahamson As construction continues on The Grove, U of L is...
- Posted August 30, 2014
U of L asks The Grove to waive resident rent
By Simon Isham and Jacob M. Abrahamson– U of L leadership are going to bat...
- Posted August 28, 2014
The Grove, amid move-in mess, holds town hall for residents
By Jacob M. Abrahamson Angry parents and students packed into the lobby of The...
- Posted August 25, 2014