- Brief: CUAS invited to participate in contract reviews, protest continues
- Your ultimate guide to having a good time in the 502
- Brief: Students stage sit-in in President Ramsey’s office
- Q&A with Athletic Director Tom Jurich on Ecarma’s Career
- Ecarma reminisces on student experience of 1986 National Championship
- Know your Cardinals: Tennis’ Rex Ecarma
- Lacrosse’s ACC growing pains prepare Cards for postseason
- Women’s tennis Senior Day puts tough season in perspective
- Residents prepare for final days of the Complex
- Nine at Louisville apartments to open fall 2016
By David Cecil and Raquel Wolter — Whether on or off campus, student safety is a...
While students prepare for final exams and pack up for the summer, two residence halls are...
A new apartment complex, called Nine at Louisville, will be an off-campus housing option for students by fall...
More Housing News
RA to lose hourly wage in 2015-2016 academic year
By: Olivia Krauth– Resident assistants in U of L dorms will have a little...
- Posted April 8, 2015
Home hunting: affiliated properties vs Old Louisville
by Brooke Billingsly — Look no more, your first stop shop to evaluating all...
- Posted April 7, 2015
Panel: Do black lives really matter?
By Alan Branch — A respectful discussion about race, law enforcement and the world...
- Posted March 4, 2015
Burning up: Miller students get a rude awakening with fire scare
Dorm evacuations are never the best of moments, especially when they’re at three in...
- Posted January 26, 2015
Lounge life: Campus living post Unitas mold discovery
by David Cecil — Hastily packed boxes filled with everything Tanner Leonardo owned from...
- Posted September 28, 2014
The Clubhouse, new off-campus housing option, to open in fall 2015
Students who commute down I-65 in the morning may have noticed a new parking...
- Posted September 18, 2014
The Grove receives Temporary Certificate of Occupancy, will be reinspected in October
The Cardinal obtained a copy of the property’s Temporary Certificate of Occupancy, which is...
- Posted September 14, 2014