- Letter to the Editor: Response to J.D. Nichols letter on Ramsey’s compensation
- Students, fans react to Ramsey pay increase
- Brief: Auditor to examine U of L Foundation
- Title IX notices now required in U of L syllabi
- Brief: Mardis switches titles, edits responsibilities
- Sands shaking up U of L’s organization
- Brief: Housing director leaving for FSU
- PHOTO: New ramp connects campus to Third Street
- The biggest headlines of 2014-2015
- Tuition to increase by three percent
By Patty Cowley– When I sat down to write about Valentine’s Day and hetero-normativity for this...
By Olivia Krauth– Let me start by saying I’ve had one valentine in my 19 years...
By Samantha Schaefer– Valentine’s Day. How much does society actually know about the origins of this...
More Holidays News
Sexy, Can I?: PEACC unveils new campaign promoting consent
“L Yeah!” is about to get a new meaning. Prevention, Education and Advocacy on Campus...
- Posted February 10, 2015
Five ways to celebrate yourself this Valentine’s Day
By Natalie Murphy– Since Valentine’s Day falls on a Saturday in 2015, it’s the...
- Posted February 9, 2015
TLC Quiz: Is it Consent?
- Posted February 4, 2015
10 holiday gift ideas for your girlfriend
By Emily Curtsinger– After many conversations with my girlfriends about past presents, it’s pretty...
- Posted December 10, 2014
What’s on your wishlist this year?
By Brooke Billingsley– “I am an old woman now, so this season I’m asking...
- Posted December 9, 2014
Five local Christmas dinner dining options
By Leada Felli– Although many restaurants are closed on Christmas, there are still a...
- Posted December 8, 2014
Actors Theatre brings Dickens’ classic to life
By Ashley Sonne– The heartwarming classic “A Christmas Carol,” written by Charles Dickens, hits...
- Posted December 7, 2014