- “At the Vanishing Point” brings Louisvillians even closer together, if that’s possible
- If I had a nickel…
- SGA Update: Senate talks through proposed meal plan increases
- The Evolution of Trez
- Burning up: Miller students get a rude awakening with fire scare
- East End Crawls as Construction Comes Up
- Tennis’ lone senior to lead underclassmen into ACC
- Get on board: Louisville tennis ready to raise the bar, take on ACC
- From Miss Volleyball to Miss Kentucky: Q & A with Katie George
- Freshman phenom Mariya Moore blazes the court
More Holidays News
Actors Theatre brings Dickens’ classic to life
By Ashley Sonne– The heartwarming classic “A Christmas Carol,” written by Charles Dickens, hits...
- Posted December 7, 2014
Stocking stuffer ideas for everyone on your list
By Adam Fannin– With Thanksgiving being over, it’s time to start thinking about shopping...
- Posted December 4, 2014
How to decorate your dorm for the holidays
By Grace Flaherty– Tiny dorms rarely have room for a full-sized Christmas tree or...
- Posted December 3, 2014
Giving thanks: one student reflects on the holiday
By Chris Stephens– Thanksgiving was created from English traditions from back around the Protestant...
- Posted November 27, 2014
Thanksgiving recipe guide: Three contemporary dishes to wow your family with this Thanksgiving
by Ben Graven – Bacon-wrapped green beans You will need: Fresh, rinsed green beans...
- Posted November 26, 2014
Retail employees speak out: Black Friday courtesy tips
by Adam Fannin – Brace yourself retail employees—shoppers are coming. “Black Friday has grown...
- Posted November 24, 2014
Gamer’s guide to Black Friday
by Casey Sanders – Every Black Friday the most sought after items are...
- Posted November 23, 2014