- U of L announces self-imposed postseason ban
- U of L kicks off capital campaign for stadium expansion
- Off-campus convenience store employee shot, killed
- Ramsey leads tense discussion on provost search
- Football signs 23 prospects on National Signing Day
- Proposed budget cuts, new building discussed in faculty senate
- SGA announces candidates for 2016 election
- Gallery: Louisville defeats second-ranked UNC
- U of L loses, gains with proposed Bevin budget
- Speed Art Museum cleared after bomb dog search
By Madison Thompson– With cold weather, you spend more time inside watching your favorite Netflix shows. You...
By Simon Isham– For many students college can be a cocktail of low finances, high stress...
By Eiman Zuberi– The new year means a lot of different things to people. For some, it’s...
More Food News
How to avoid a holiday food baby
By Nate Gilbert— Reading day is almost here, marking the last day of classes...
- Posted December 4, 2015
When you get hit with the holiday food baby
Reading day is here, marking the last day of classes and checking yet another...
- Posted November 23, 2015
Keep your health in mind during finals week
By Nate Gilbert– The end of fall semester is upon us. The freight train...
- Posted November 22, 2015
Ville Grill receives third C rating
By Kyeland Jackson– For the second year in a row, the Ville Grill has...
- Posted October 27, 2015
Tricks and treats: easy Halloween recipes
It’s that time of the year again where candy corn reigns as the supreme...
- Posted October 22, 2015
New app allows students to order food
What student doesn’t know the pain of waiting in line for food during lunch...
- Posted October 15, 2015
Italian eats on a college kid budget available at Pesto’s
By Sherrie Martin — Italian food is a favorite among many Americans, including myself....
- Posted October 12, 2015