- Brief: Auditor to examine U of L Foundation
- Title IX notices now required in U of L syllabi
- Brief: Mardis switches titles, edits responsibilities
- Sands shaking up U of L’s organization
- Brief: Housing director leaving for FSU
- PHOTO: New ramp connects campus to Third Street
- The biggest headlines of 2014-2015
- Tuition to increase by three percent
- PHOTO: Demolition begins on The Complex
- Residents say new owners improving former Grove
Every seasoned Cardinal knows about Sodexo, the company in charge of over twenty student dining options...
By: Sam Draut I did not start this school year with the aspirations of finishing with...
By Raquel Wolter– With the University of Louisville’s Green Initiative, students have noticed many changes around...
More Food News
SGA hopes students may soon use swipes at food trucks
Dining options and locations at U of L are limited, especially when it comes...
- Posted February 22, 2015
BizzyBee delivers quality
I trudged out of my bed and downstairs, with a blanket wrapped around my...
- Posted January 10, 2015
Five local Christmas dinner dining options
By Leada Felli– Although many restaurants are closed on Christmas, there are still a...
- Posted December 8, 2014
Thanksgiving recipe guide: Three contemporary dishes to wow your family with this Thanksgiving
by Ben Graven — Bacon-wrapped green beans You will need: Fresh, rinsed green beans...
- Posted November 26, 2014
Five festive dinner ideas for Thanksgiving
By Leada Felli– Ready for new traditions in the family? Tired of all the...
- Posted November 20, 2014
Get your gardening gloves dirty
by Chris Stephens — If you have a keen interest in gardening but...
- Posted October 29, 2014
Recipe on a college budget: Stuffed peppers gone Jack-o-lantern
by Ben Graven Halloween is upon us and there is no better time...
- Posted October 28, 2014