- Harsh reality sets in for U of L football
- Brace yourselves: Thanksgiving is coming
- Brief: Alumni director resigns amid allegations from UGA
- Ramsey, faculty, students hold diversity conversation
- Students hold candlelight vigil for Paris and Beirut victims
- Smoke-free campus?: Students record nearly 400 accounts of campus smoking
- U of L student continues lawsuit against Powell
- Ramsey issues apology for Halloween costume
- Brief: Katina Powell facing lawsuit
- Student crises overwhelm Counseling Center
More Food News
Tricks and treats: easy Halloween recipes
It’s that time of the year again where candy corn reigns as the supreme...
- Posted October 22, 2015
New app allows students to order food
What student doesn’t know the pain of waiting in line for food during lunch...
- Posted October 15, 2015
Italian eats on a college kid budget available at Pesto’s
By Sherrie Martin — Italian food is a favorite among many Americans, including myself....
- Posted October 12, 2015
The Twig: U of L students reboot a local favorite
The Twig and Leaf diner has been a part of the Bardstown Road community...
- Posted September 28, 2015
Farmer’s Market brings healthy options to campus
A closer look at why local produce that comes to campus is not only...
- Posted September 3, 2015
Seven cardinal rules to fight the 15
By Nate Gilbert– The first week of class is finally here. You’re anxious,...
- Posted August 19, 2015
Everything you need to know about food at freshman orientation
Every seasoned Cardinal knows about Sodexo, the company in charge of over twenty student...
- Posted June 1, 2015