- New residence hall coming to campus
- Hebert out as U of L spokesperson
- U of L Foundation: We’re mad at the wrong people
- Walz and Moore return to US with second gold medal
- Microsoft issue impacts student Cardmail accounts
- While we were gone: the summer of sports
- Brief: AT&T outage affecting campus communication
- Are summer classes worth the hassle?
- Glass Animals sell out 600+ show at Headliner’s
- Letter to the Editor: Response to J.D. Nichols letter on Ramsey’s compensation
By Nate Gilbert– The first week of class is finally here. You’re anxious, excited, nervous,...
Every seasoned Cardinal knows about Sodexo, the company in charge of over twenty student dining options...
By: Sam Draut I did not start this school year with the aspirations of finishing with...
More Food News
Campus switches to compostable dining ware
By Raquel Wolter– With the University of Louisville’s Green Initiative, students have noticed many...
- Posted February 27, 2015
SGA hopes students may soon use swipes at food trucks
Dining options and locations at U of L are limited, especially when it comes...
- Posted February 22, 2015
BizzyBee delivers quality
I trudged out of my bed and downstairs, with a blanket wrapped around my...
- Posted January 10, 2015
Five local Christmas dinner dining options
By Leada Felli– Although many restaurants are closed on Christmas, there are still a...
- Posted December 8, 2014
Thanksgiving recipe guide: Three contemporary dishes to wow your family with this Thanksgiving
by Ben Graven — Bacon-wrapped green beans You will need: Fresh, rinsed green beans...
- Posted November 26, 2014
Five festive dinner ideas for Thanksgiving
By Leada Felli– Ready for new traditions in the family? Tired of all the...
- Posted November 20, 2014
Get your gardening gloves dirty
by Chris Stephens — If you have a keen interest in gardening but...
- Posted October 29, 2014