- Katina Powell’s book is published
- Reaction: Doubt creeps in for Louisville basketball amidst allegations
- #BBScandal: U of L staffer allegedly paid for prostitutes for players, recruits
- A&S Faculty criticize dean, U of L administration in meeting
- Jones criticizes A&S administration, calls for meeting
- Priorities: Louisville athletics reign supreme
- National Spotlight: Louisville faces Clemson
- Honors LLC to relocate to Kurz in 2016
- SAC renovation still in the works
- O.A.R. brings spotlight to opening acts
The Twig and Leaf diner has been a part of the Bardstown Road community since it...
A closer look at why local produce that comes to campus is not only delicious, but...
By Nate Gilbert– The first week of class is finally here. You’re anxious, excited, nervous,...
More Food News
Everything you need to know about food at freshman orientation
Every seasoned Cardinal knows about Sodexo, the company in charge of over twenty student...
- Posted June 1, 2015
The Journey of Ranking the Best Breakfast Cereals
By: Sam Draut I did not start this school year with the aspirations of...
- Posted April 28, 2015
Campus switches to compostable dining ware
By Raquel Wolter– With the University of Louisville’s Green Initiative, students have noticed many...
- Posted February 27, 2015
SGA hopes students may soon use swipes at food trucks
Dining options and locations at U of L are limited, especially when it comes...
- Posted February 22, 2015
BizzyBee delivers quality
I trudged out of my bed and downstairs, with a blanket wrapped around my...
- Posted January 10, 2015
Five local Christmas dinner dining options
By Leada Felli– Although many restaurants are closed on Christmas, there are still a...
- Posted December 8, 2014
Thanksgiving recipe guide: Three contemporary dishes to wow your family with this Thanksgiving
by Ben Graven — Bacon-wrapped green beans You will need: Fresh, rinsed green beans...
- Posted November 26, 2014