- Louisville’s tournament run ends with 76-70 loss to Michigan State
- Louisville WBB falls to Dayton 82-66
- Preview: Louisville faces Michigan State in Elite Eight
- Louisville advances to the Elite Eight
- #CardinalBoom15: U of L Fans Watch Sweet 16 Game
- Striving for PEACC: The Storycatcher Project Exhibit and Performance
- Kendrick Lamar stuns listeners with lyricism in third album, “To Pimp a Butterfly”
- Kevin Ware has successful first season at Georgia State
- Quentin Snider keeps improving
- Wayne Blackshear joins thousand-point club
More Food News
Five local Christmas dinner dining options
By Leada Felli– Although many restaurants are closed on Christmas, there are still a...
- Posted December 8, 2014
Thanksgiving recipe guide: Three contemporary dishes to wow your family with this Thanksgiving
by Ben Graven – Bacon-wrapped green beans You will need: Fresh, rinsed green beans...
- Posted November 26, 2014
Five festive dinner ideas for Thanksgiving
By Leada Felli– Ready for new traditions in the family? Tired of all the...
- Posted November 20, 2014
Get your gardening gloves dirty
by Chris Stephens — If you have a keen interest in gardening but...
- Posted October 29, 2014
Recipe on a college budget: Stuffed peppers gone Jack-o-lantern
by Ben Graven Halloween is upon us and there is no better time...
- Posted October 28, 2014
Ville Grill receives perfect health department score after last week’s C
The Ville Grill was today reevaluated by the Louisville Department of Health and Wellness,...
- Posted October 15, 2014
Overtime Bar & Grill comes to U of L
Sports fans, there’s a new hotspot near campus specifically dedicated to you. On Sept....
- Posted October 6, 2014