- Brief: Auditor to examine U of L Foundation
- Title IX notices now required in U of L syllabi
- Brief: Mardis switches titles, edits responsibilities
- Sands shaking up U of L’s organization
- Brief: Housing director leaving for FSU
- PHOTO: New ramp connects campus to Third Street
- The biggest headlines of 2014-2015
- Tuition to increase by three percent
- PHOTO: Demolition begins on The Complex
- Residents say new owners improving former Grove
By Olivia Krauth– U of L’s Director of Housing Shannon Staten will be leaving the position...
Every seasoned Cardinal knows about Sodexo, the company in charge of over twenty student dining options...
West, Center and Wellness Halls have begun being torn down to make way for a new...
More Features News
Residents say new owners improving former Grove
By Olivia Krauth– Less than a year after opening, The Grove has been renamed...
- Posted May 23, 2015
The Journey of Ranking the Best Breakfast Cereals
By: Sam Draut I did not start this school year with the aspirations of...
- Posted April 28, 2015
Your ultimate guide to having a good time in the 502
Whether you’re a freshman just finding your way around this geographically massive city, or...
- Posted April 21, 2015
Review: Wale’s Album About Nothing covers everything
By: Matthew Shircliffe With poppy beats and introspective rhymes, D.C. bred, Wale Folarin has...
- Posted April 13, 2015
Are student apartments secure?
By David Cecil and Raquel Wolter — Whether on or off campus, student safety...
- Posted April 10, 2015
Residents prepare for final days of the Complex
While students prepare for final exams and pack up for the summer, two residence...
- Posted April 9, 2015
Nine at Louisville apartments to open fall 2016
A new apartment complex, called Nine at Louisville, will be an off-campus housing option for...
- Posted April 8, 2015