- raiseRED brings over $450,000 to pediatric oncology and hematology
- “Get Out” thrills, rejuvenates horror genre
- Importance of Mariya Moore and Briahanna Jackson shown in win over Virginia
- SGA candidates debate, push platforms’ message
- Faculty to consider resisting university budget cuts
- Ryan McMahon adds crucial element to men’s basketball
- Women’s swimming takes third at ACC Championships
- Next year’s budget faces $48 million hurdle
- Tips on saving flex for the rest of the semester
- Interim president upholds tuition promise, supports external search for permanent president
All posts by Ralph Merkel
- Mold returns to campus dorms
By Tyler Hudson– While numerous freshmen at the University of Louisville are trying to find their classes, going to The Ville Grill and attending their first game, Callie Kappesser is trying to get rid of the mold...
- Posted September 3, 2016
- Get exclusive Kentucky Oaks coverage here
- Posted May 6, 2016
- Residents say new owners improving former Grove
By Olivia Krauth– Less than a year after opening, The Grove has been renamed The Arch. The change comes as the student apartment complex changes owners from Campus Crest Properties to Asset Campus Housing. General manager Brittany...
- Posted May 23, 2015
- Cardinal Gamers Weekly with David Cecil
Live Blog for Assassin’s Creed Unity http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/news/news_detail.aspx?c=tcm:152-184353-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32 Halo Waypoint forums; Dan Ayoub Discussion https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/11-15-update/21e7e215-7795-4568-9437-9a6dcacfb654/posts Destiny Update Details http://www.bungie.net/7_Bungie-Weekly-Update—11132014/en/News/News?aid=12387 ESA’s report on Gaming http://www.theesa.com/facts/pdfs/VideoGames21stCentury_2014.pdf Music this week New Game by Nitro Fun Monstercat...
- Posted November 17, 2014
- Cardinal Gaming Weekly with David Cecil
- Posted November 11, 2014
- Cards swat SLU Billikens away to reach Sweet 16
By Annie Moore– The University of Louisville basketball team defeated St. Louis University 66-51 Saturday afternoon, in a game that was anything but perfect, to advance to its third-consecutive Sweet 16. Both teams struggled to get started...
- Posted March 23, 2014