- Baylor too much for women’s basketball, Cards’ season ends in Sweet 16
- Vanessa Carlton talks life after “A Thousand Miles”
- NCAA: Pitino did not adequately monitor Andre McGee
- Community gathers to remember Savannah Walker
- “A Muslim Marine” examines intersecting identities
- Attorney General asks students to fight sexual assault
- Tempers flare in first budget forum
- Mallory Comerford reflects on her national championship performance
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ stuns as live-action remake
- Trump rally draws supporters and protesters
All posts by Noah Allison
- Lee and Lewis lead during difficult time
By Noah Allison– Unlike some Division I college basketball programs, Louisville basketball isn’t accustomed to “one-and-done” players. “One-and-done” refers to student-athletes who leave school after playing basketball for just one year. In the past, the closest thing...
- Posted February 15, 2016
- Louisville defeats Boston College 79-47
By Noah Allison– Despite knowing there will be no NCAA Tournament birth this year Louisville still came to play against Boston College. Winning 79-47, the Cards improved to an 19-4 record while the Eagles drop to a 7-16...
- Posted February 6, 2016
- No. 11 Virginia defeats no. 16 Louisville 63-47
By: Dalton Ray– With just seven minutes remaining in the second half some Louisville fans started to look for the exit. The visitors lead the entire game over the Cardinals and never looked back as they won...
- Posted January 30, 2016
- Live Blog: Louisville hosts Virginia
With 7:59 left in the half Louisville trails 28-49. Trey Lewis and Damion Lee are a combined 1-10 shooting from the field. Virginia has answered all of Louisville’s attempts to cut into the lead and is shooting...
- Posted January 30, 2016
- Arthur Albiero’s swimmers continue winning
By Noah Allison– If success is measured by championships, then U of L’s most successful sports program is coach Arthur Albiero’s swim and dive team. Amassing five national titles in the previous four seasons, Albiero has coached...
- Posted January 27, 2016
- Trevon Young faces long road to recovery after devastating hip injury
By Noah Allison– In the first quarter of U of L’s 27-21 victory in the Music City Bowl, Louisville’s junior outside linebacker Trevon Young dislocated and fractured his hip. Chasing down a play on Texas A&M’s second...
- Posted January 13, 2016
- Staying on the floor necessity for Onuaku, Louisville’s success in ACC
By Noah Allison– This year, Louisville is led on offense by fifth year senior transfers Damion Lee and Trey Lewis. Averaging 17.3 points and 13.6 points per game respectively, they’ve changed what this season could have been...
- Posted January 12, 2016
- Louisville defeats Western Kentucky 78-56
By Noah Allison Despite cutting Louisville’s lead to seven in the second half, Western Kentucky could not close the gap as U of L went on to win 78-56. Holding a roughly 20-point lead for much of...
- Posted December 19, 2015
- Louisville defeats Kennesaw State 94-57
By Noah Allison– The 19-ranked Louisville Cardinals scored early and scored often as they defeated the Kennesaw State Owls 94-57 on Wednesday night. With the victory Louisville improves to 8-1 overall while the Owls fall to 3-9...
- Posted December 16, 2015
- Donovan Mitchell provides stability and talent
By Noah Allison– With Louisville’s 77-57 victory over the Saint Louis Billikens on Saturday the Cards have improved to 5-0 on the season. With a roster that depends on 12 first or second year players Rick Pitino...
- Posted December 1, 2015