- Fall 2016 semester athletic awards
- Women’s basketball pulls out the overtime victory over rival Kentucky
- U of L’s chief financial officer resigns
- How to survive campus when snow storms hit
- Lamar Jackson wins ACC Player of the Year
- SGA approves budget, new election rules
- Men’s soccer defeats Notre Dame 3-1, advances to NCAA quarterfinals
- How private is our privacy?
- Local activities to celebrate the holiday season
- Dangerous Crossing: Pedestrians ignore walk signs at U of L
All posts by Lubna Hindi
- ACC gives U of L a victory beyond the field
In 2012, the University of Louisville was officially invited to join the Atlantic Coast Conference. Becoming one of 15 universities in that conference grants the university admission into the ACCIAC, Atlantic Coast Conference Inner Institutional Academic Collaborative...
- Posted November 19, 2014
- ‘Robust commitment’ a total bust, says A&S faculty
The A&S Diversity Council met Monday Nov. 17 to discuss the minority faculty retention rate at U of L. A report about diversity at the university discussed a “robust commitment” to increasing the retention rate of minority faculty...
- Posted November 17, 2014
- Ville Grill gets an A in second inspection
Two weeks ago, the Ville Grill received a failing grade from the Louisville Metro Health Department due to numerous minor issues. Employees left personal belongings behind the serving line, and log books detailing machine records were left...
- Posted October 19, 2014
- Ville Grill gets grilled, receives C rating
The Ville Grill student dining hall received a C rating from the Louisville Department of Public Health and Wellness The grade from the department is a failing score in the Kentucky State Food Code. It indicates that the...
- Posted October 12, 2014
- How much does homecoming week cost?
A free Jeremih Concert outside of Cardinal Towne officially kicked off U of L’s homecoming week on Friday. Changing the usual tradition, the Student Activities Board decided to replace last year’s block party with a concert. According...
- Posted October 12, 2014
- U of L Audit Committee discusses recommendations of audit report
The U of L Board of Trustees Audit Committee met Thurs. Oct. 2 to discuss the recommendations made by Strothman and Co. at the July 2 meeting along with the Fiscal Year 2014 Audit Results. Associate VP...
- Posted October 2, 2014
- GE Firstbuild Microfactory open for co-creation
It’s an adult-sized Legoland for creators. The GE FirstBuild Microfactory, whcih sits on Brandeis across from the SAC on U of L’s campus, has only been open for a month, but has already been the source of...
- Posted September 16, 2014
- McConnell Center Holds Lecture Series
UofL’s McConnell Center will be offering four free talks this fall in a series called “Debating America.” Each talk will be debating a different topic presented by speakers including Michael Federici, political science professor and chair...
- Posted September 7, 2014
- Speed School deals with business center transition
On July 1, the Speed Business Center opened as the pilot program for other U of L college business centers. Staff from each department were combined and placed in the Vogt Building in order to take care...
- Posted August 30, 2014
- New Year, New Construction
As U of L students progress in their college careers, they grow accustomed to construction around campus With every new school year comes new projects and the continuation of ongoing ones, and this year is no exception....
- Posted August 26, 2014