- President Ramsey given raise, reviews year
- Op-Ed: Stop passing the cost to students
- President Ramsey receives performance review
- New associate vice president for alumni relations appointed
- George J. Howe Red Barn turns 45: Come Celebrate!
- Emails fail to send after attempt to upgrade software – part three
- Handling the competition: U of L business team places nationally
- Brief: U of L renaming research building
- U of L releases audit results to public
- University of Louisville officially joins Atlantic Coast Conference
All posts by Landon Lauder
Proposed Ky. budget hits hard
If Governor Steve Beshear gets his way U of L will lose $3.5 million next year. His two-year budget cuts higher education by 2.5 percent, a loss of about $23 million for state colleges and universities. The...
- Posted February 6, 2014
Kentucky unemployment sends mixed signals
Kentucky’s most recent unemployment statistics tell a misleading story. Although unemployment in the Bluegrass fell from 8.2 percent in November 2013 to 8.0 percent in December 2013, there lies a tale of two numbers. “Kentucky’s labor market...
- Posted January 24, 2014