- U of L students lead “die-in” for black lives
- Bevin’s board permanently blocked
- The housing boom: Are students satisfied?
- Previewing the Clemson Tigers
- Suspect charged in Old Louisville assault
- Louisville shines in College GameDay atmosphere
- U of L’s Foundation board shaken
- Students on edge after Old Louisville crime spree
- Benz insists Ramsey and foundation chair must go
- Foundation and university meeting canceled
All posts by Landon Lauder
- Proposed Ky. budget hits hard
If Governor Steve Beshear gets his way U of L will lose $3.5 million next year. His two-year budget cuts higher education by 2.5 percent, a loss of about $23 million for state colleges and universities. The...
- Posted February 6, 2014
- Kentucky unemployment sends mixed signals
Kentucky’s most recent unemployment statistics tell a misleading story. Although unemployment in the Bluegrass fell from 8.2 percent in November 2013 to 8.0 percent in December 2013, there lies a tale of two numbers. “Kentucky’s labor market...
- Posted January 24, 2014