- U of L Students Move-In
- #GroveWatch: The countdown to campus’ newest housing option – Aug. 19
- #CardmailProbs: An end in sight?
- #GroveWatch: The countdown to campus’ newest housing option – Aug. 11
- Emails fail to send after attempt to upgrade software – part four
- Brief: LMPD charges suspect in HSC crimes
- Brief: ULPD detain suspect in attempted break-in
- Sodexo plans new restaurant, extended hours
- PHOTOS: Iconic silos being torn down
- Students concerned after HSC robberies
All posts by Landon Lauder
Proposed Ky. budget hits hard
If Governor Steve Beshear gets his way U of L will lose $3.5 million next year. His two-year budget cuts higher education by 2.5 percent, a loss of about $23 million for state colleges and universities. The...
- Posted February 6, 2014
Kentucky unemployment sends mixed signals
Kentucky’s most recent unemployment statistics tell a misleading story. Although unemployment in the Bluegrass fell from 8.2 percent in November 2013 to 8.0 percent in December 2013, there lies a tale of two numbers. “Kentucky’s labor market...
- Posted January 24, 2014