- Fall 2016 semester athletic awards
- Women’s basketball pulls out the overtime victory over rival Kentucky
- U of L’s chief financial officer resigns
- How to survive campus when snow storms hit
- Lamar Jackson wins ACC Player of the Year
- SGA approves budget, new election rules
- Men’s soccer defeats Notre Dame 3-1, advances to NCAA quarterfinals
- How private is our privacy?
- Local activities to celebrate the holiday season
- Dangerous Crossing: Pedestrians ignore walk signs at U of L
All posts by Kylie Noltemeyer
- Cardinal Towne’s top amenity: safety?
Two week after an alleged rape occurred in Cardinal Towne, and nearly seven months since cheerleader Dani Cogswell was found dead in a Cardinal Towne apartment, residents of the student housing complex question their safety around the...
- Posted March 3, 2015
- Recycling tournament begins on campus
By Kylie Noltemeyer– Did you know that 60 percent of the University of Louisville’s potentially recyclable items end up in landfills? It is alright if you did not, because most students are not aware. This is where...
- Posted February 10, 2014
- Study Abroad Fair: Your Passport to the world
U of L students piled into the Red Barn for the Study Abroad Fair this past Wednesday. Inside there were at least a dozen booths for students to browse through to learn more about this unique...
- Posted January 29, 2014
- U of L students work to prevent human trafficking
By Kylie Noltemeyer — When asked to think about human slavery, most people’s minds immediately go to The Civil War or the Trans-Atlantic slave trade. However, did you know that there are more human slaves in our...
- Posted January 21, 2014
- New resident parking lot opens
By Kylie Noltemeyer– Finding a good parking spot on campus can sometimes seem like one of the most challenging parts of the day. Going up and down the aisles can become almost hair pulling experience that could...
- Posted January 10, 2014
- ‘Tis the season to overeat
By: Kylie Noltemeyer It is that time of year again. The three-month stretch of what seems like never ending holidays. The time of year where we give thanks, put up decorations, celebrate with loved ones, and most...
- Posted December 10, 2013