- Brief: Auditor to examine U of L Foundation
- Title IX notices now required in U of L syllabi
- Brief: Mardis switches titles, edits responsibilities
- Sands shaking up U of L’s organization
- Brief: Housing director leaving for FSU
- PHOTO: New ramp connects campus to Third Street
- The biggest headlines of 2014-2015
- Tuition to increase by three percent
- PHOTO: Demolition begins on The Complex
- Residents say new owners improving former Grove
All posts by Kylie Noltemeyer
Cardinal Towne’s top amenity: safety?
Two week after an alleged rape occurred in Cardinal Towne, and nearly seven months since cheerleader Dani Cogswell was found dead in a Cardinal Towne apartment, residents of the student housing complex question their safety around the...
- Posted March 3, 2015
Recycling tournament begins on campus
By Kylie Noltemeyer– Did you know that 60 percent of the University of Louisville’s potentially recyclable items end up in landfills? It is alright if you did not, because most students are not aware. This is where...
- Posted February 10, 2014
Study Abroad Fair: Your Passport to the world
U of L students piled into the Red Barn for the Study Abroad Fair this past Wednesday. Inside there were at least a dozen booths for students to browse through to learn more about this unique...
- Posted January 29, 2014
U of L students work to prevent human trafficking
By Kylie Noltemeyer — When asked to think about human slavery, most people’s minds immediately go to The Civil War or the Trans-Atlantic slave trade. However, did you know that there are more human slaves in our...
- Posted January 21, 2014
New resident parking lot opens
By Kylie Noltemeyer– Finding a good parking spot on campus can sometimes seem like one of the most challenging parts of the day. Going up and down the aisles can become almost hair pulling experience that could...
- Posted January 10, 2014
‘Tis the season to overeat
By: Kylie Noltemeyer It is that time of year again. The three-month stretch of what seems like never ending holidays. The time of year where we give thanks, put up decorations, celebrate with loved ones, and most...
- Posted December 10, 2013