- Student assaulted near campus
- Brief: President delivers state of the university address
- University honors 78 faculty members at faculty excellence dinner
- Talent Un-Earthed at SAB’s Open Mic Night
- Rap Runs the Vernon Club
- Brief: SGA E-Board begins budget process
- U of L increases security on campus
- GE Firstbuild Microfactory open for co-creation
- WaterStep partners with GE FirstBuild Factory and the Student Water Initiative
- Attorney for Sherry Roark Requests “Correction”
All posts by Kylie Noltemeyer
Recycling tournament begins on campus
By Kylie Noltemeyer– Did you know that 60 percent of the University of Louisville’s potentially recyclable items end up in landfills? It is alright if you did not, because most students are not aware. This is where...
- Posted February 10, 2014
Study Abroad Fair: Your Passport to the world
U of L students piled into the Red Barn for the Study Abroad Fair this past Wednesday. Inside there were at least a dozen booths for students to browse through to learn more about this unique...
- Posted January 29, 2014
U of L students work to prevent human trafficking
By Kylie Noltemeyer — When asked to think about human slavery, most people’s minds immediately go to The Civil War or the Trans-Atlantic slave trade. However, did you know that there are more human slaves in our...
- Posted January 21, 2014
New resident parking lot opens
By Kylie Noltemeyer– Finding a good parking spot on campus can sometimes seem like one of the most challenging parts of the day. Going up and down the aisles can become almost hair pulling experience that could...
- Posted January 10, 2014
‘Tis the season to overeat
By: Kylie Noltemeyer It is that time of year again. The three-month stretch of what seems like never ending holidays. The time of year where we give thanks, put up decorations, celebrate with loved ones, and most...
- Posted December 10, 2013