- SACS confirms accreditation worries
- Board increases tuition, other fees
- U of L Foundation can remove Ramsey
- Meet U of L’s interim vice president and provost
- How James Ramsey fell from grace
- Driver charged with murder of former cheerleader
- Billingsley named interim vice president & provost
- One non-student shot near Bettie Johnson Hall
- Former Louisville cheerleader killed in car accident
- Pinto allays concerns, promises transparency going forward
All posts by Ginny Washbish
- Will the football offensive staff stay the same?
By Ginny Washbish– Only the strong will survive. Clearly that statement doesn’t apply to the current football offensive staff at the University of Louisville. Looks like you can have an impeccable resume and still be replaced. Since...
- Posted January 10, 2014
- Sinkholes swallowing people in West End, U of L archivist knows why
By Ginny Washbish– A UofL history expert knows why sinkholes like the one that swallowed a child and adult last week are popping up all over Louisville’s west end Yesterday, Louisville firefighters rescued a 2 year old...
- Posted September 13, 2013