- Global cyber attacks down rave alert system
- Judge denies Bevin’s request – board of trustees ruling stands
- The NCCA issues a hollow NOA to U of L
- Brief: U of L Athletic Association helps bear $91.15 million bonds
- Devonte Fields: The Cardinal flying under the radar
- Louisville avoids severe penalties in NCAA findings
- Bevin not backing down in war against BOT
- Non-Profit Fair connects students to volunteering
- Football success improves entire university
- Attempted robbery reported near campus
All posts by Ginny Washbish
- Will the football offensive staff stay the same?
By Ginny Washbish– Only the strong will survive. Clearly that statement doesn’t apply to the current football offensive staff at the University of Louisville. Looks like you can have an impeccable resume and still be replaced. Since...
- Posted January 10, 2014
- Sinkholes swallowing people in West End, U of L archivist knows why
By Ginny Washbish– A UofL history expert knows why sinkholes like the one that swallowed a child and adult last week are popping up all over Louisville’s west end Yesterday, Louisville firefighters rescued a 2 year old...
- Posted September 13, 2013