- Interactive: Crime Log at U of L
- President Ramsey given raise, reviews year
- Op-Ed: Stop passing the cost to students
- President Ramsey receives performance review
- New associate vice president for alumni relations appointed
- George J. Howe Red Barn turns 45: Come Celebrate!
- Emails fail to send after attempt to upgrade software – part three
- Handling the competition: U of L business team places nationally
- Brief: U of L renaming research building
- U of L releases audit results to public
All posts by Ginny Washbish
Will the football offensive staff stay the same?
By Ginny Washbish– Only the strong will survive. Clearly that statement doesn’t apply to the current football offensive staff at the University of Louisville. Looks like you can have an impeccable resume and still be replaced. Since...
- Posted January 10, 2014
Sinkholes swallowing people in West End, U of L archivist knows why
By Ginny Washbish– A UofL history expert knows why sinkholes like the one that swallowed a child and adult last week are popping up all over Louisville’s west end Yesterday, Louisville firefighters rescued a 2 year old...
- Posted September 13, 2013