- Harsh reality sets in for U of L football
- Brace yourselves: Thanksgiving is coming
- Brief: Alumni director resigns amid allegations from UGA
- Ramsey, faculty, students hold diversity conversation
- Students hold candlelight vigil for Paris and Beirut victims
- Smoke-free campus?: Students record nearly 400 accounts of campus smoking
- U of L student continues lawsuit against Powell
- Ramsey issues apology for Halloween costume
- Brief: Katina Powell facing lawsuit
- Student crises overwhelm Counseling Center
All posts by Ginny Washbish
Will the football offensive staff stay the same?
By Ginny Washbish– Only the strong will survive. Clearly that statement doesn’t apply to the current football offensive staff at the University of Louisville. Looks like you can have an impeccable resume and still be replaced. Since...
- Posted January 10, 2014
Sinkholes swallowing people in West End, U of L archivist knows why
By Ginny Washbish– A UofL history expert knows why sinkholes like the one that swallowed a child and adult last week are popping up all over Louisville’s west end Yesterday, Louisville firefighters rescued a 2 year old...
- Posted September 13, 2013