- Brief: Auditor to examine U of L Foundation
- Title IX notices now required in U of L syllabi
- Brief: Mardis switches titles, edits responsibilities
- Sands shaking up U of L’s organization
- Brief: Housing director leaving for FSU
- PHOTO: New ramp connects campus to Third Street
- The biggest headlines of 2014-2015
- Tuition to increase by three percent
- PHOTO: Demolition begins on The Complex
- Residents say new owners improving former Grove
All posts by Ginny Washbish
Will the football offensive staff stay the same?
By Ginny Washbish– Only the strong will survive. Clearly that statement doesn’t apply to the current football offensive staff at the University of Louisville. Looks like you can have an impeccable resume and still be replaced. Since...
- Posted January 10, 2014
Sinkholes swallowing people in West End, U of L archivist knows why
By Ginny Washbish– A UofL history expert knows why sinkholes like the one that swallowed a child and adult last week are popping up all over Louisville’s west end Yesterday, Louisville firefighters rescued a 2 year old...
- Posted September 13, 2013