- Men’s tennis takes down Notre Dame for ACC tournament win
- Crawford named next law school dean
- John Schnatter resigns from athletics board
- Louisville eats: The best restaurants in the city
- Women’s tennis advances in ACC Championships
- U of L considers separating from its medical center
- Men’s tennis heads to the ACC Championships
- U of L Foundation approves its first line-item budget
- Summer 2017’s top movies to see in theaters
- Jaylen Johnson will sign an agent, will not return to Louisville
All posts by Staff
- No-Shave November hits U of L
By Bryce Mansfield– It’s officially November, and the race is on as students partake in the widely known phenomenon of No-Shave November. According to No-Shave.org, No-Shave November is a tradition that started in 2009, where men and...
- Posted November 15, 2016
- Delivery driving poses a serious threat to personal safety
By Evan Eley– It is no shock that a delivery driver is a high-value target for robbery. Drivers are by themselves, ringing doorbells of complete strangers and potentially carrying cash on them while delivering. With crime being...
- Posted November 14, 2016
- Gen. eds.: How important are they?
By Allison Mayes– Gen. eds.: we’ve all taken them. But just how important are they to our curriculum? According to the university’s website, general education requirements focus on critical thinking, communication and understanding of cultural diversity. Julia...
- Posted November 13, 2016
- Michael Sam delivers Pride Week keynote speech
By Phillip Lentsch– The University of Louisville LGBT Center capped off its annual Pride Week with an unlikely ally: a football player. Michael Sam, former University of Missouri defensive end and the first openly gay NFL player,...
- Posted November 3, 2016
- U of L hosts “Elect Her” women’s workshop
By Andie Rooney– A week before the first presidential election with a female on a major party’s ticket, the Women’s Center and the American Association of University Women at U of L held “Elect Her.” The event...
- Posted November 3, 2016
- Faculty senate creates presidential search committee
By Phillip Lentsch– Damage control was the focus of today’s faculty senate meeting, as the body once again discussed the ongoing search process for a new University of Louisville president. U of L’s board of trustees has...
- Posted November 2, 2016
- Louisville first, roaches forever: Students face pest problems
By Allison Mayes– An in-state student pays $9,943 to attend U of L for one semester. Despite our thousands of tuition dollars, it seems U of L cannot keep us cockroach-free. Some students are having issues avoiding roaches around...
- Posted October 30, 2016
- SGA hosts “Fancy Ville” candidate forum
By Phillip Lentsch– The University of Louisville Student Government Association kicked of Halloween weekend with an informal political forum in the Red Barn titled “Fancy Ville.” The concept was modeled after the famous Kentucky Fancy Farm Picnic...
- Posted October 28, 2016
- New tech may help deter campus crime
By Jerad Godsave– A tech inventor says his device could help lower crimes in and around campus. ROBOCOPP CEO Sam Manson became concerned for his sister’s safety when she went to college. The result: the ROBOCOPP device. The...
- Posted October 27, 2016
- The voter drain – do Millennials feel like their voice matters?
By Byron Hoskinson– On Oct. 11 – Kentucky’s voter registration deadline – the nonpartisan group Vote Everywhere held a voter registration drive in front of the SAC to allow college students the chance to vote. With 75.4...
- Posted October 26, 2016