- The Cardinal endorses Vishnu Tirumala for SGA President
- International Roundtable starts conversations over dinner
- RaiseRED brings over $450,000 to oncology and hematology research
- “Get Out” thrills, rejuvenates horror genre
- Importance of Mariya Moore and Briahanna Jackson shown in win over Virginia
- SGA candidates debate, push platforms’ message
- Faculty to consider resisting university budget cuts
- Ryan McMahon adds crucial element to men’s basketball
- Women’s swimming takes third at ACC Championships
- Next year’s budget faces $48 million hurdle
All posts by Staff
- Discouraged citizens still need to vote
By Shelby Brown– Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump will go head to head on Nov. 8 for the Oval Office. Some voters are unsure of who they will vote for this November—or if they will vote at...
- Posted September 18, 2016
- Is there a right way to address a professor?
By Allison Mayes– We have all been in a classroom where a professor stands in the front of the room the first day of class and tells us to address them by their first name. We have...
- Posted September 15, 2016
- How to land your dream internship
By Jessica Sanchez– The fall semester is in full swing and that means it’s also the start of the fall internship application process. The internship process can be grueling. But if you’re looking to land an internship...
- Posted September 12, 2016
- Suicide prevention program kicks off with week of events
By Eric Matthews– U of L will host events this week to promote the launch of its Cards SPEAK suicide prevention program. Cards SPEAK (Suicide Prevention, Education, Awareness and Knowledge) launches Sept. 8 with a lecture for...
- Posted September 5, 2016
- A guide: How to spot a freshman
By Hannah Hardesty– Listen up freshmen: we know who you are. Not because of the clubs you joined or the classes you are taking, but because of small actions you make everyday. The most important thing you learn...
- Posted September 2, 2016
- Editorial: SGA Senate fails constituency in lead-up to vote of no-confidence
By Louisville Cardinal Staff– As students at U of L, we are all members of the Student Government Association. Our governing body was tasked with the responsibility this week to vote on a resolution of no-confidence in...
- Posted April 11, 2016
- Cardinal Gaming: Xbox Updates, Super Smash Bros. & Titanfall
Video by David Cecil.
- Posted October 27, 2014
- Miller hall shooting threats were handled poorly
By Taylor Jones– At 4:07 a.m., an anonymous post went up on 4chan, a social media site, stating that the poster was going to “shoot up” Miller Hall at the University of Louisville in a mere 6...
- Posted October 24, 2014
- Cardinal Gamer’s Weekly: October edition
Video by David Cecil.
- Posted October 15, 2014
- Increase self-protection and lower the carry age
By Chris Bosey– Editor’s note: U of L does not allow weapons on its campuses. The debate about whether or not violence around campus is increasing is no longer in question. Just ask the four new campus...
- Posted October 1, 2014