- IRS turns eye on Ramsey and administration
- SACS confirms accreditation worries
- Don’t buy the hype on Louisville football this year
- Board increases tuition, other fees
- U of L Foundation can remove Ramsey
- Meet U of L’s interim vice president and provost
- How James Ramsey fell from grace
- Driver charged with murder of former cheerleader
- Billingsley named interim vice president & provost
- One non-student shot near Bettie Johnson Hall
All posts by Annie Moore
- Nearly all of the offense returns for 2016 season
By Annie Moore– 2015 was the year of young talent and hopes for the future. 2016 is the year those hopes come to fruition with Lamar Jackson at the helm. Jackson isn’t alone. He’s joined by nine...
- Posted January 29, 2016
- Defense: position overview for offseason
By Annie Moore– As Louisville fans enter the cold, football-less winter, there is much for the Cardinal faithful to be excited about for next season. Perhaps one of the most exciting prospects for next fall is the...
- Posted January 22, 2016
- Defense sings in Music City
By: Annie Moore In a thrilling Music City Bowl win, defensive resiliency defined the Louisville Cardinals. Just eleven seconds into the game, Louisville lost its second leading tackler and defensive cornerstone, James Burgess, when he was ejected...
- Posted December 31, 2015
- Experienced Lee is the team’s leader
By Annie Moore– If you’ve been to a Louisville men’s basketball game this season, you’ve likely seen the introduction video playing in the rafters where we watch an energetic Damion Lee, arm-in-arm with his teammates ask “Who...
- Posted November 24, 2015
- Ray Spalding shows off potential
By Annie Moore– Ray Spalding shone in Louisville’s 89-61 rout of the University of North Florida. After a couple of games with more conservative contributions, Spalding played 31 minutes, his most as a Cardinal. In that time, the...
- Posted November 23, 2015
- Dumervil returns to Louisville
By Annie Moore– Deion Branch, Chris Redman, and Johnny Unitas. Add one name to the list of legends who are honored at Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium, Elvis Dumervil. Dumervil was honored in the first half other Louisville...
- Posted November 16, 2015
- Fifth-year senior Trey Lewis cornerstone of team
By Annie Moore– This time last year, few members of Louisville’s fan base knew much about Trey Lewis, but as basketball season approaches, it becomes clear that this transfer student will be a key component and captain of...
- Posted November 9, 2015
- Cards will rely on Damion Lee’s scoring and experience
By Annie Moore– Damion Lee may appear to some as a stop gap in what would otherwise be a rebuilding year for this Louisville basketball team. But a more accurate description of Lee would be the leader...
- Posted November 9, 2015
- Rankins will remember scoop and score
By Annie Moore– It might have been strange for many to see Sheldon Rankins with his 6-foot-2, 303 pound frame lumbering down the field 46 yards for a touchdown. But for Rankins, it felt oh so right. “My...
- Posted October 25, 2015
- Cardinals show offensive promise in Red White Scrimmage
Louisville fans got another look at the new Cardinal men’s basketball team in its second Red and White Scrimmage on Saturday, Oct. 17. The red team, or second team, defeated the white team, the starters, 97-81. Head...
- Posted October 18, 2015