- Harsh reality sets in for U of L football
- Brace yourselves: Thanksgiving is coming
- Brief: Alumni director resigns amid allegations from UGA
- Ramsey, faculty, students hold diversity conversation
- Students hold candlelight vigil for Paris and Beirut victims
- Smoke-free campus?: Students record nearly 400 accounts of campus smoking
- U of L student continues lawsuit against Powell
- Ramsey issues apology for Halloween costume
- Brief: Katina Powell facing lawsuit
- Student crises overwhelm Counseling Center
Crime Brief: student victim of stabbing, attempted robbery
A female student was the victim of a stabbing and attempted robbery in Old Louisville on Tuesday night.
She was approached by a man near the Family Scholar House and was stabbed after being led to 5th and Hill Street. The assailant then fled west on Hill Street.
The student was hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries.
The investigation is currently being handled by LMPD.
This is a developing story.