- Brief: TLC Bringing Three-day coverage for Derby weekend
- Brief: U of L investigation stalled by late reports
- Faculty senate shows confidence in Ramsey
- Sanders rallies in Louisville during Indiana win
- Student suit against Powell dismissed
- Editorial: Moving statue does not erase history
- Judge halts Confederate statue removal
- Protestors form around Confederate monument
- U of L and city to remove Confederate monument
- Bevin allows university representatives a vote on BOT
Crime Brief: student victim of stabbing, attempted robbery
A female student was the victim of a stabbing and attempted robbery in Old Louisville on Tuesday night.
She was approached by a man near the Family Scholar House and was stabbed after being led to 5th and Hill Street. The assailant then fled west on Hill Street.
The student was hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries.
The investigation is currently being handled by LMPD.
This is a developing story.