- Brief: Double shooting at Cardinal Village
- Foundation paid Ramsey nearly $3 million in 2014
- Judge says Confederate statue can move
- Brief: Attorney moves to continue confederate statue removal
- U of L adds urban sustainability degree
- Bevin’s higher ed cuts ruled legal
- Where are the Cards now: Chaz Embry and David Green
- Grigory Tarasevich looks to place in Rio
- Staff being paid less than national average
- Brief: U of L bookstore closing in transition to Follett
Crime Brief: student victim of stabbing, attempted robbery
A female student was the victim of a stabbing and attempted robbery in Old Louisville on Tuesday night.
She was approached by a man near the Family Scholar House and was stabbed after being led to 5th and Hill Street. The assailant then fled west on Hill Street.
The student was hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries.
The investigation is currently being handled by LMPD.
This is a developing story.