- SGA election ballots clog under new system
- The Cardinal endorses Vishnu Tirumala for SGA President
- International Roundtable starts conversations over dinner
- RaiseRED brings over $450,000 to oncology and hematology research
- “Get Out” thrills, rejuvenates horror genre
- Importance of Mariya Moore and Briahanna Jackson shown in win over Virginia
- SGA candidates debate, push platforms’ message
- Faculty to consider resisting university budget cuts
- Ryan McMahon adds crucial element to men’s basketball
- Women’s swimming takes third at ACC Championships
Crime Brief: student victim of stabbing, attempted robbery
A female student was the victim of a stabbing and attempted robbery in Old Louisville on Tuesday night.
She was approached by a man near the Family Scholar House and was stabbed after being led to 5th and Hill Street. The assailant then fled west on Hill Street.
The student was hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries.
The investigation is currently being handled by LMPD.
This is a developing story.