- Brief: The Grove changes name, owners
- U of L finance committee passes tuition increase
- Ramsey addresses deferred payment coverage
- U of L audit committee continues with Strothman
- Brief: IT experiences power outage
- Cardinal photographer wins national competition
- U of L announces eight Fulbright winners
- Brief: Chris Jones not indicted in rape case
- Brief: CUAS invited to participate in contract reviews, protest continues
- Your ultimate guide to having a good time in the 502
Crime Brief: student victim of stabbing, attempted robbery
A female student was the victim of a stabbing and attempted robbery in Old Louisville on Tuesday night.
She was approached by a man near the Family Scholar House and was stabbed after being led to 5th and Hill Street. The assailant then fled west on Hill Street.
The student was hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries.
The investigation is currently being handled by LMPD.
This is a developing story.