- Hebert out as U of L spokesperson
- U of L Foundation: We’re mad at the wrong people
- Walz and Moore return to US with second gold medal
- Microsoft issue impacts student Cardmail accounts
- While we were gone: the summer of sports
- Brief: AT&T outage affecting campus communication
- Are summer classes worth the hassle?
- Glass Animals sell out 600+ show at Headliner’s
- Letter to the Editor: Response to J.D. Nichols letter on Ramsey’s compensation
- Students, fans react to Ramsey pay increase
U of L Students Move-In
By Jacob Abrahamson:
Two thousand students descended on campus on Wednesday for the largest move-in day U of L has experienced. Cars filled with students and dorm room belongings crowded the roads around the campus residence halls.
“It’s been a little hectic so far,” said sophomore RA Hares Patel. “It’s good to see new faces, all excited to be on campus.”
Freshman Katie Crowe, moving into Louisville Hall, said “it was good, but very, very hot.” Temperatures were in the high 80s during the day.
Stay tuned for more move-in day photos!
Photos by Jacob Abrahamson