- Faculty to demand greater role in university governance
- Club hockey and rugby take steps to build their programs
- Baylor too much for women’s basketball, Cards’ season ends in Sweet 16
- NCAA: Pitino did not adequately monitor Andre McGee
- Community gathers to remember Savannah Walker
- “A Muslim Marine” examines intersecting identities
- Attorney General asks students to fight sexual assault
- Vanessa Carlton talks life after “A Thousand Miles”
- Tempers flare in first budget forum
- Mallory Comerford reflects on her national championship performance
U of L Students Move-In
By Jacob Abrahamson:
Two thousand students descended on campus on Wednesday for the largest move-in day U of L has experienced. Cars filled with students and dorm room belongings crowded the roads around the campus residence halls.
“It’s been a little hectic so far,” said sophomore RA Hares Patel. “It’s good to see new faces, all excited to be on campus.”
Freshman Katie Crowe, moving into Louisville Hall, said “it was good, but very, very hot.” Temperatures were in the high 80s during the day.
Stay tuned for more move-in day photos!
Photos by Jacob Abrahamson