- Residents say new owners improving former Grove
- Brief: The Grove changes name, owners
- U of L finance committee passes tuition increase
- Ramsey addresses deferred payment coverage
- U of L audit committee continues with Strothman
- Brief: IT experiences power outage
- Cardinal photographer wins national competition
- U of L announces eight Fulbright winners
- Brief: Chris Jones not indicted in rape case
- Brief: CUAS invited to participate in contract reviews, protest continues
U of L Students Move-In
By Jacob Abrahamson:
Two thousand students descended on campus on Wednesday for the largest move-in day U of L has experienced. Cars filled with students and dorm room belongings crowded the roads around the campus residence halls.
“It’s been a little hectic so far,” said sophomore RA Hares Patel. “It’s good to see new faces, all excited to be on campus.”
Freshman Katie Crowe, moving into Louisville Hall, said “it was good, but very, very hot.” Temperatures were in the high 80s during the day.
Stay tuned for more move-in day photos!
Photos by Jacob Abrahamson