- IRS turns eye on Ramsey and administration
- SACS confirms accreditation worries
- Don’t buy the hype on Louisville football this year
- Board increases tuition, other fees
- U of L Foundation can remove Ramsey
- Meet U of L’s interim vice president and provost
- How James Ramsey fell from grace
- Driver charged with murder of former cheerleader
- Billingsley named interim vice president & provost
- One non-student shot near Bettie Johnson Hall
U of L Students Move-In
By Jacob Abrahamson:
Two thousand students descended on campus on Wednesday for the largest move-in day U of L has experienced. Cars filled with students and dorm room belongings crowded the roads around the campus residence halls.
“It’s been a little hectic so far,” said sophomore RA Hares Patel. “It’s good to see new faces, all excited to be on campus.”
Freshman Katie Crowe, moving into Louisville Hall, said “it was good, but very, very hot.” Temperatures were in the high 80s during the day.
Stay tuned for more move-in day photos!
Photos by Jacob Abrahamson