- Gallery: New Starbucks opens in Ekstrom Library
- Greg Postel named U of L interim president
- U of L Theatre Arts hopes to inspire with ‘Baltimore’
- Familiar Faces: U of L’s “new” Board of Trustees
- ‘Minimalism’ documentary questions modern values
- Bevin names new U of L trustees
- Small-town cowboy, Cody Johnson, meets big music scene
- Quentin Snider expected to miss 2-3 weeks with hip injury
- Men’s basketball overcomes poor shooting to upend No. 7 Duke
- Killer Mike and El-P outdo themselves on ‘Run the Jewels 3’
U of L Students Move-In
By Jacob Abrahamson:
Two thousand students descended on campus on Wednesday for the largest move-in day U of L has experienced. Cars filled with students and dorm room belongings crowded the roads around the campus residence halls.
“It’s been a little hectic so far,” said sophomore RA Hares Patel. “It’s good to see new faces, all excited to be on campus.”
Freshman Katie Crowe, moving into Louisville Hall, said “it was good, but very, very hot.” Temperatures were in the high 80s during the day.
Stay tuned for more move-in day photos!
Photos by Jacob Abrahamson