- U of L adds urban sustainability degree
- Bevin’s higher ed cuts ruled legal
- Where are the Cards now: Chaz Embry and David Green
- Grigory Tarasevich looks to place in Rio
- Staff being paid less than national average
- Brief: U of L bookstore closing in transition to Follett
- U of L alumni bring experience to Derby
- Live Blog: Sights and sounds from #TLCDerby
- Backside Chapel supplies food and clothing to workers
- U of L Business Alumni training Derby favorite
U of L Students Move-In
By Jacob Abrahamson:
Two thousand students descended on campus on Wednesday for the largest move-in day U of L has experienced. Cars filled with students and dorm room belongings crowded the roads around the campus residence halls.
“It’s been a little hectic so far,” said sophomore RA Hares Patel. “It’s good to see new faces, all excited to be on campus.”
Freshman Katie Crowe, moving into Louisville Hall, said “it was good, but very, very hot.” Temperatures were in the high 80s during the day.
Stay tuned for more move-in day photos!
Photos by Jacob Abrahamson