- Importance of Mariya Moore and Briahanna Jackson shown in win over Virginia
- SGA candidates debate, push platforms’ message
- Faculty to consider resisting university budget cuts
- Ryan McMahon adds crucial element to men’s basketball
- Women’s swimming takes third at ACC Championships
- Next year’s budget faces $48 million hurdle
- Tips on saving flex for the rest of the semester
- Interim president upholds tuition promise, supports external search for permanent president
- Overtime win against Syracuse ties men’s basketball for second in the ACC
- Softball is willing to embrace the challenge in 2017
U of L Students Move-In
By Jacob Abrahamson:
Two thousand students descended on campus on Wednesday for the largest move-in day U of L has experienced. Cars filled with students and dorm room belongings crowded the roads around the campus residence halls.
“It’s been a little hectic so far,” said sophomore RA Hares Patel. “It’s good to see new faces, all excited to be on campus.”
Freshman Katie Crowe, moving into Louisville Hall, said “it was good, but very, very hot.” Temperatures were in the high 80s during the day.
Stay tuned for more move-in day photos!
Photos by Jacob Abrahamson