- Harsh reality sets in for U of L football
- Brace yourselves: Thanksgiving is coming
- Brief: Alumni director resigns amid allegations from UGA
- Ramsey, faculty, students hold diversity conversation
- Students hold candlelight vigil for Paris and Beirut victims
- Smoke-free campus?: Students record nearly 400 accounts of campus smoking
- U of L student continues lawsuit against Powell
- Ramsey issues apology for Halloween costume
- Brief: Katina Powell facing lawsuit
- Student crises overwhelm Counseling Center
U of L Students Move-In
By Jacob Abrahamson:
Two thousand students descended on campus on Wednesday for the largest move-in day U of L has experienced. Cars filled with students and dorm room belongings crowded the roads around the campus residence halls.
“It’s been a little hectic so far,” said sophomore RA Hares Patel. “It’s good to see new faces, all excited to be on campus.”
Freshman Katie Crowe, moving into Louisville Hall, said “it was good, but very, very hot.” Temperatures were in the high 80s during the day.
Stay tuned for more move-in day photos!
Photos by Jacob Abrahamson