- Louisville defeats FIU 34-3
- Women’s soccer opens ACC play with 1-0 win over Syracuse
- No sweat? Campus activists seek to ensure international worker’s rights
- The Clubhouse, new off-campus housing option, to open in fall 2015
- McConnell Center celebrates Constitution day
- Gorgui Dieng carries Senegal in FIBA World Cup
- Darrell Griffith teams up with Healthy Hoops for asthma awareness
- Student assaulted near campus
- Brief: President delivers state of the university address
- University honors 78 faculty members at faculty excellence dinner
U of L Students Move-In
By Jacob Abrahamson:
Two thousand students descended on campus on Wednesday for the largest move-in day U of L has experienced. Cars filled with students and dorm room belongings crowded the roads around the campus residence halls.
“It’s been a little hectic so far,” said sophomore RA Hares Patel. “It’s good to see new faces, all excited to be on campus.”
Freshman Katie Crowe, moving into Louisville Hall, said “it was good, but very, very hot.” Temperatures were in the high 80s during the day.
Stay tuned for more move-in day photos!
Photos by Jacob Abrahamson