- U of L Board of Trustees approves SAC renovations proposal
- Brief: Ramsey addresses #BBScandal
- Where Louisville basketball stands against Katina Powell
- #BlackLivesMatter co-creator gives U of L Pride Week keynote address
- Why NASA’s discoveries matter
- Do you really need a gun? Or are you doing more harm than good?
- Katina Powell’s book is published
- Reaction: Doubt creeps in for Louisville basketball amidst allegations
- #BBScandal: U of L staffer allegedly paid for prostitutes for players, recruits
- A&S Faculty criticize dean, U of L administration in meeting
President Ramsey receives performance review
By Simon Isham–
U of L President James Ramsey today received his annual performance review from the university’s Board of Trustees, the body which appoints him. The board met today at a retreat in Paducah, Ky.
Although the board approved a two percent salary increase for Ramsey — the same percentage that all faculty and staff will be receiving this year — Ramsey declined to accept it. The board will also consider giving him a bonus equivalent to 25 percent of his annual salary at an upcoming meeting of the board. That bonus was promised to him upon the fulfillment of certain goals in a previous employment contract.
Ramsey remains one of the university’s highest-compensated employees, making a total of $624,000 annually from a combination of both public and private funds.