- U of L and city to remove Confederate monument
- Bevin allows university representatives a vote on BOT
- New business center aims for efficiency
- A&S to pilot new community service app
- Board of Trustees cancels no-confidence discussion
- Follett selected as new U of L bookstore partner
- Editor’s note: 10 things I learned as EIC
- COO says audit has strengthened financial controls
- Interim Provost Pinto holds open forum on campus
- Faculty joins fight against governor’s cuts
Local man robbed at gunpoint near Cardinal Towne
Louisville Metro Police today are investigating a robbery in the 1800 block of Third Street, just north of Cardinal Towne. The robbery occurred last night, around midnight.
The victim said that he was approached by two black teenagers, who were riding bicycles and were armed with a handgun. The teenagers robbed him of personal items and then left the area.
Campus police notified faculty of the robbery today via U of L Today email alert. They ask that anyone with information on this crime call 852-6111.
This story will be updated as new information emerges.