- Importance of Mariya Moore and Briahanna Jackson shown in win over Virginia
- SGA candidates debate, push platforms’ message
- Faculty to consider resisting university budget cuts
- Ryan McMahon adds crucial element to men’s basketball
- Women’s swimming takes third at ACC Championships
- Next year’s budget faces $48 million hurdle
- Tips on saving flex for the rest of the semester
- Interim president upholds tuition promise, supports external search for permanent president
- Overtime win against Syracuse ties men’s basketball for second in the ACC
- Softball is willing to embrace the challenge in 2017
Local man robbed at gunpoint near Cardinal Towne
Louisville Metro Police today are investigating a robbery in the 1800 block of Third Street, just north of Cardinal Towne. The robbery occurred last night, around midnight.
The victim said that he was approached by two black teenagers, who were riding bicycles and were armed with a handgun. The teenagers robbed him of personal items and then left the area.
Campus police notified faculty of the robbery today via U of L Today email alert. They ask that anyone with information on this crime call 852-6111.
This story will be updated as new information emerges.