- New residence hall coming to campus
- Hebert out as U of L spokesperson
- U of L Foundation: We’re mad at the wrong people
- Walz and Moore return to US with second gold medal
- Microsoft issue impacts student Cardmail accounts
- While we were gone: the summer of sports
- Brief: AT&T outage affecting campus communication
- Are summer classes worth the hassle?
- Glass Animals sell out 600+ show at Headliner’s
- Letter to the Editor: Response to J.D. Nichols letter on Ramsey’s compensation
Local man robbed at gunpoint near Cardinal Towne
Louisville Metro Police today are investigating a robbery in the 1800 block of Third Street, just north of Cardinal Towne. The robbery occurred last night, around midnight.
The victim said that he was approached by two black teenagers, who were riding bicycles and were armed with a handgun. The teenagers robbed him of personal items and then left the area.
Campus police notified faculty of the robbery today via U of L Today email alert. They ask that anyone with information on this crime call 852-6111.
This story will be updated as new information emerges.