- The murder next door: Hearing the Stop-N-Go shooting
- Brief: Trustee Paul Diaz resigns
- U of L announces self-imposed postseason ban
- U of L kicks off capital campaign for stadium expansion
- Off-campus convenience store employee shot, killed
- Ramsey leads tense discussion on provost search
- Football signs 23 prospects on National Signing Day
- Proposed budget cuts, new building discussed in faculty senate
- SGA announces candidates for 2016 election
- Gallery: Louisville defeats second-ranked UNC
Local man robbed at gunpoint near Cardinal Towne
Louisville Metro Police today are investigating a robbery in the 1800 block of Third Street, just north of Cardinal Towne. The robbery occurred last night, around midnight.
The victim said that he was approached by two black teenagers, who were riding bicycles and were armed with a handgun. The teenagers robbed him of personal items and then left the area.
Campus police notified faculty of the robbery today via U of L Today email alert. They ask that anyone with information on this crime call 852-6111.
This story will be updated as new information emerges.