- Trump rally reveals disconnect between message and action
- Faculty to demand greater role in university governance
- Club hockey and rugby take steps to build their programs
- Baylor too much for women’s basketball, Cards’ season ends in Sweet 16
- NCAA: Pitino did not adequately monitor Andre McGee
- Community gathers to remember Savannah Walker
- “A Muslim Marine” examines intersecting identities
- Attorney General asks students to fight sexual assault
- Vanessa Carlton talks life after “A Thousand Miles”
- Tempers flare in first budget forum
Local man robbed at gunpoint near Cardinal Towne
Louisville Metro Police today are investigating a robbery in the 1800 block of Third Street, just north of Cardinal Towne. The robbery occurred last night, around midnight.
The victim said that he was approached by two black teenagers, who were riding bicycles and were armed with a handgun. The teenagers robbed him of personal items and then left the area.
Campus police notified faculty of the robbery today via U of L Today email alert. They ask that anyone with information on this crime call 852-6111.
This story will be updated as new information emerges.