- Foundation paid Ramsey nearly $3 million in 2014
- Judge says Confederate statue can move
- Brief: Attorney moves to continue confederate statue removal
- U of L adds urban sustainability degree
- Bevin’s higher ed cuts ruled legal
- Where are the Cards now: Chaz Embry and David Green
- Grigory Tarasevich looks to place in Rio
- Staff being paid less than national average
- Brief: U of L bookstore closing in transition to Follett
- U of L alumni bring experience to Derby
Interactive: Crime Log at U of L
By Simon Isham–
See the most crime-ridden parts of U of L’s Belknap, Shelby and Health Sciences campuses. This data feeds semi-automatically every day from the Clery Crime Reports filed by ULPD.
Please note that some of the icons on this map are not crimes (e.g. fires or accidents). This map includes all reports responded to and filed by ULPD officers.