- #GroveWatch: The countdown to campus’ newest housing option – Aug. 19
- #CardmailProbs: An end in sight?
- #GroveWatch: The countdown to campus’ newest housing option – Aug. 11
- Emails fail to send after attempt to upgrade software – part four
- Brief: LMPD charges suspect in HSC crimes
- Brief: ULPD detain suspect in attempted break-in
- Sodexo plans new restaurant, extended hours
- PHOTOS: Iconic silos being torn down
- Students concerned after HSC robberies
- Brief: LMPD says HSC armed robberies connected
Brief: U of L renaming research building
By Simon Isham–
U of L President James Ramsey announced today that the university will be renaming its most recent addition to the Health Sciences Campus, the 2009 Clinical and Translational Research Building, after Kosair Charities. The name change is intended to honor the more than 90-year partnership between the university and Kosair, in providing health care to children.
“We have a very special partnership with Kosair Charities as we both seek to improve the lives of the children of our region and beyond,” said Ramsey. “It is appropriate that the Kosair Charities’ name adorn the building that epitomizes our goal of moving research from bench to bedside. Kosair Charities is helping us understand so many health care issues that face our children and determine ways to resolve those issues.”